Very Little Nightmares - Android - Available Now



https://fcld.ly/vlnandroid
The latest game in the Little Nightmares saga has finally arrived on Android!


Follow us!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LittleNightmaresEU
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/little__nightmares
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LittleNights
Visit us: https://www.bandainamcoent.eu.

32 Comments

  1. bandai you make a great games i hope that everyone in the company are happy as much as me with your games

    ReplyDelete
  2. 550 indian rupe no way i can't buy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paid for IT 3 days ago and i alredy finished IT.the girl You play with is not actualy six . And that "monster" hiting the dor wasnt a monster was six triyng to get in . But the other girl did not know . In game fotage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited, that I forgot that I still have to buy the game... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. No tiene el toque de "miedo" que le caracteriza...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please bring Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy to Nintendo Switch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Characters in Very Little Nightmares
    1 Girl in yellow raincoat
    2 Six
    3 Nomes
    4 The Craftsman
    5 Kid in a red scarf
    6 Dump Monster
    7 The Butler
    8 Pretender (Mistress)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, she/he is so cute.
    Anyone got a name on the survivor?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, in the level with the electricity thing where you close the door to see what panels you enable with O-X-X-O it's not clear what O and X is, please explain! I'm stuck on it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. It happened, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mano queria que o jogo fosse grátis pra mim poder jogar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Não pode deicha pago jogo mas eu não tenho CPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Я думал игра бесплатная(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why is it free on ios (i think :T)
    But not in Android?
    wHy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't mind the zenith view of the game ...
    Still it would be or I would buy a more complete or faithful version of the desktop console.
    Like the original little nightmares for mobile.
    Many Ports of new generation games work perfectly depending on the technical capabilities of our Android devices.
    That is to say...
    Little Nightmares could be ported to Android and bring us the original console and mobile PC experience.

    Still I want to play this minimized version of the original game! 🙃

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you,💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know that my comment isn't going to get many likes.
    But guys, please... Don't say 7$ is much, because it really isn't much to ask for, for a polished game. It's a fair price for a mobile game ( and remember that console and PC games are sold for 60$ ) and yeah, if you don't want to see more premium games like this, go and pirate it. But remember not to say "why this game only got an IOS release" the next time you see an exclusive IOS game...
    GOD I hate the Android userbase so, so much for shit like this -_-
    At least if you couldn't buy it for 7 bucks, wait for a sale and then buy it, don't go pirate it as soon as you see a link of the game's apk :/

    ReplyDelete
  18. - Deveria Ser Gratuito :(


    Edit: - Dava Para Os Desenvolvedores Fazer Uma Promoção Que Deixe O Jogo Gratuito!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post