VOMIT: THE WII GAME



Ah, the old spray 'n pray.
Click to SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/GrumpSubscribe
MERCH !! ► http://gamegrumps.com/merch
Our email list! ► http://eepurl.com/cN7syX

*********************************************

We have NEW MERCHANTS every Friday!

Visit our WEBSITE every FRIDAY to discover the NEW items!

►►► http://gamegrumps.com/merch

*********************************************

FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/GameGrumps
TWITTER ► https://www.twitter.com/gamegrumps
INSTAGRAM ► https://www.instagram.com/gamegrumps/
WEBSITE ► http://gamegrumps.com

*********************************************

The game grunts are:
Arin ► http://www.youtube.com/Egoraptor
Danny ► http://www.youtube.com/NinjaSexParty

#Game.

47 Comments

  1. Ten minutes into this and already starting to dry heave. Plus, that pure water spirit just looks like it pissing every way or when you have bad hang over, then drink a bottle's worth only to throw it up in a few seconds. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been so entertained by the commentary and repulsed by the footage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dashboard Confessional made me laugh harder than almost anything else

    ReplyDelete
  4. When reading the comments is better than the game...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do those people have sleeves? They have no arms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes and Noble actually had a vampire section

    ReplyDelete
  7. The highly anticipated sequel to the award winning game of the century, Spew.
    Next year they'll complete the trilogy with the release of part three of the series, Hurl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The emulator wasn't set 1.25/1.5 speed was it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tbh... probably would''ve loved this game as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to play the hell out of this game. Good luck Dan! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am I the only one who is slightly interested in this like if I were a kid I might enjoy this heck I’m 19 and I think I might enjoy this idk why maybe it’s because I’m craving a fun platformer and this game looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Time to spray all my-"
    "[FRANTIC DIALOGUE READING]"

    ReplyDelete
  13. The game is ALL about vomit, but the game reminds you the title means SPIRITED PRINCE RAY. It's like a hardcore porn DVD being ashamed of showing ankles on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ewwwww, you're tracking the vom all over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this game is so bad it gave me chipotle shits.....and i didnt even have chipotle.....-_-"

    ReplyDelete
  16. What happened Tecmo.... what happened...

    ReplyDelete
  17. A game where the core mechanic is vomit... and not one joke about Subway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dan saying ok cool at the beginning set my phone off. it thinks he said ok Google.

    ReplyDelete
  19. SPRAY AKA Epic Mickey but not very epic

    ReplyDelete
  20. My mother bought be this back when I was little and I stopped soon after I realized that vomit was a game mechanic.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Imagine being stuck in a house fire and being like "Hold on i got this!" And then saving everyone in the house by vomiting on the fire

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was on board with Spray until the prince didn't vomit in my mouth 0/10

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am I the only one being shown a bunch of grumps videos from 6 months ago rather than the newer ones orrr???

    ReplyDelete
  24. There's someone out there that is so upset that the game grumps sanely hate this trash bin of a game

    ReplyDelete
  25. sees the title of the video
    Me: "Oh look, my life in video game form."

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday, Spray! I'm disappointed in you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the strangest fever dream I've ever suffered

    ReplyDelete
  28. Did god just shit on everything. Game Grumps April 22 2019

    ReplyDelete
  29. 8:16 I watched as far as this point and just quit.

    I've seen bad games before, but this...

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can’t believe they finally played my favorite game!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How did I just NOW find this episode??

    ReplyDelete
  32. WHO ELSE HATES YOUTUBE NOT SHOWING DATE OF UPLOADS?!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I mean, the game looks like garbage, don't get me wrong..... BUT THERE'S A GIANT FUCKING COMPASS ON THE TOP OF THE SCREEN TELLING YOU WHERE TO GO

    ReplyDelete
  34. Do they not see the fucking arrow pointing to where they need to go with the distance below it?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the part where they're playing a Zelda reskin and sh*tting on the entire thing
    Zelda fans don't always know why they're Zelda fans

    ReplyDelete
  36. This seems like a neat concept but the execution seems not so great.

    ReplyDelete
  37. When Arin sang that little bit of Vindicated by Dashboard Confessionals, I genuinely thought that's how it went and was mad I couldn't find the actual song

    ReplyDelete
  38. 2:43 When you are the young adult that roams the romantic vampire section of the local Barne's and Noble. :|

    ReplyDelete
  39. I relate to this game on a spiritual level, as I solve most (if not all) of my problems with streams of vomit and/or water.

    Sometimes, even my own!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post