We're launching 2020 - the year of the Xbox, in our opinion - by taking a look at a new report that gives us an idea of the power of the Xbox Series X. Plus: Microsoft is ready to go Offensive for the first time in years, Respawn studio chief Vince Zampella receives more power from EA, and more. Happy New Year!
# unlocked.
Sunset overdrive 2 would maybe get me to come back to Xbox but that’s not gonna happen
ReplyDeletePlaystation will always win but at least xbox fans have a little bit of hope
ReplyDeleteI’m a PlayStation guy but I do own an Xbox one and I was an xbox360 guy . I agree Xbox is ahead by revealing console I think it looks awesome I love the design coupled with gamepass I am thinking of jumping back to Xbox as my main console
ReplyDeleteI love the look of the new Xbox but don’t like the name at all . Even X series would sound better then series x
ReplyDeleteI don’t wanna see the car game I don’t like car games and they always look good so I don’t put much stock in to that .
ReplyDeleteThe new name is going to confuse most consumers. I can’t see people understanding the difference between Series x and Xbox one x
ReplyDeleteFlight simulator really what a snoozer
ReplyDeleteBill and The Rock launched Xbox at CES 2001 with the retail unit on stage, but Bill did the reveal announcement telling everyone the console was real at GDC 2000 in March of that year. Remember sitting in the San Jose Auditorium for that one. Good times.
ReplyDeleteI SAID IT BEFORE AND I’M SAYING IT AGAIN, XBOX IS GOING TO DOMINATE THIS UPCOMING NEXT GENERATION OF GAMING AND BEYOND. (HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE!)
ReplyDeleteDAMN!!!!! Miranda came back from the New Year ....SEXY AS HELL 😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteHalo Infinite could be the game people buy an Xbox again.
ReplyDeleteAm stoked about the new Kickass Xbox. Can't wait for Dying Light 2. Which officially ships in a few monrhs thus spring. And I'm curious of the next gen Xbox version of it.
Plus I'm thinking of holding out for a Halo Edition Xbox.
Man there is so much misinformation on here. I have to bookmark this and come back for a good laugh.
ReplyDeletethe PC section talk was so dumb like really how hard it is for you when you finished writing your so-called review to launch a game in that pc! not hard at all I know and having a GPU gives you the benefit of being the owner of that so-called console for longer then what a console lasts and keep playing the same game instead of booting 10 different consoles just to play the same one. and the games don't need Patches to play em 4k or 8k just tweak them settings. well, I have never listened to this channel it was first and last... jeez such peasantry lol.
ReplyDeleteThe new Teraflop Show!
ReplyDeleteTeraflops don't mean anything the vega 64 is 13 teraflops and the 2080 is 10 teraflops so teraflops mean nothing when performance is concerned
ReplyDelete"Xbox is so far ahead of PlayStation"
ReplyDeleteLmao meanwhile PS5 is geting more likes and clicks on just their logo reveal then Xbox did with the whole Series X reveal...
PS5 will dominate again next gen.
Year of Xbox my burtthole.
ReplyDeleteI think it would be really, really smart if Xbox sandwiches the PS5 in terms of pricing. If Lockhart, being slightly less powerful, is cheaper than the PS5, but the Series X, being THE premium machine flaunts a higher price than the PS5, I think it could be a really great way to approach pricing.
ReplyDeleteThis was premature, it starts 2021-2022...
ReplyDeleteSeries X is not expensive, some gamers are just so fucking cheap.
ReplyDeleteI would compare teraflops to horsepower. A car's horsepower number give you a good idea on how fast a car can go but doesn't tell the whole story. You have cars with more power that do not go as fast as other cars do to multiple factors.
ReplyDeleteNo exclusive = no thank you
ReplyDeleteGTA5 is on gamepass? Well I've waited 6 1/2 years for this game but I guess now I can get it Yay.
ReplyDeleteCan’t believe none of you Love The Witcher games. At least Miranda appreciates the world
ReplyDeleteFoza Horizon 5 set in Japan could be a launch day killer app.
ReplyDeleteAlso imagine if series X could run steam...
ReplyDeleteBrother Mañ ...keep hope alignment.... lmao
ReplyDeleteAlive.... lol
ReplyDelete29:27 The simple fact that Destin said "Xbox One X" instead of "Xbox Series X" is proof that yes, he is just a big Xbox guy. People are talking about the PS5, even if for not quite the same reasons.
ReplyDeleteI think there will be 2 models of Xbox, one premium and one base model. the premium will be more powerful and significantly more expensive than PS5. while PS5 will be more powerful and more competitively priced than the Xbox base model. it will be the happy medium for mainstream gaming. best bang for buck machine. then, 2-3 years down the line Sony will launch a mid generation refresh to compete with Microsoft's premium model and the tech advancement(/price point) by then will put them ahead. if Microsoft wants to hold onto the crown in terms of performance they would have to develop a 3rd counsel this generation which is expensive and they probably wont. that's my crazy tin foil hat theory anyway. i think that's how it might play out
ReplyDeleteThe Witcher series is one of my favorites. I was on board when the first one came out only on PC. The story was top notch and only improved throughout the series. Why this panel aren't big fans is somewhat disappointing.
ReplyDeletewhat bugs me is when they say: "you spend 1 thousand plus on a pc" i mean yes but a pc is NOT JUST A GAME MACHINE! F*CKING HELL! People never learn? Just sticking with the same old excuses.
ReplyDeleteI wish Halo Infinite was only for next gen. I feel like the OG XB1 is really going to drag it down
ReplyDeletewhat is a teraflop? = "my bosses daughter" missed joke opportunity.
ReplyDeleteDude's wrong info. Witcher 3 ran at 900p on Xbox One and then it was patched to run at full 1080p. PS4 ran it at 1080p from the start. The fact that you thought it ran at 720p and ps4 at 900 shows that you just jumped on the hate wagon and repeated what was cool then. 900p res = 1440000 pixels, 1080p = 2073600 pixels. That's a 30% increase in pixel count (633k pixel difference). Red Dead Redemption 2 runs at native 4k on Xbox X and at 1920x2160p on ps4. That's a full fat 2x resolution increase and a 4 MILLION and 147k difference in pixel count. It's massive but suddenly no one cares.
ReplyDeleteIs Mark a permanent part of the crew? RIP Brandin!
ReplyDeleteXbox Series X 12TF GPU
ReplyDeleteVs
PS5 9.2 GPU
R.I.P PS5
When your a Beyond! fan and decided to look in on what the neighbors doing 👀
ReplyDeletePost a Comment