What are the most likely high-end and low-end Xbox Series X specifications for $ 599 or less?



The war of the eighth generation consoles was largely dominated by Sony and its PlayStation exclusives: Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman were among the most successful titles of this generation and they all have one thing in common. They were not available on the Xbox One.

Before the arrival of the ninth generation refresh consoles, titles like The Order: 1886 harnessed the superior graphics power of the PS4 to produce visuals that simply weren't possible on Xbox One.

Even in terms of multi-dishes, the Xbox One failed to impress. It barely managed to run most AAA titles at 900p or less with frame rates often below 30 FPS. For years, Microsoft was on the technical back with a console that offered frankly terrible image quality and performance in far too many titles. Something had to change.

When the Xbox One X was released in 2020, Microsoft did everything it could. A 6 teraflop graphics processor provided graphics performance comparable to that of PC legends like the original GTX 970 and Titan. Meanwhile, a much-needed boost to CPU clocks meant that, at the very least, games could hold up to 30 FPS more often than not. The lack of an exceptional range of proprietary titles remains a problem. For the past few years, Microsoft has sought to rectify this by buying studio after studio. Now, with the Xbox Series X in less than a year, we will no longer have to worry about a lack of Xbox exclusives. And better yet, Microsoft has also learned other lessons. The Xbox Series X is expected to be the most powerful console ever. Rumors indicate that it will sell for a relatively high price. We believe that $ 599, the initial launch price of the PS3 is a reasonable upper limit. This gives Microsoft enough leeway to remove what the news claims to be a truly remarkable console.

Let's take a look at the expected specifications for the Xbox Series X.

SIGN UP FOR MORE VIDEOS:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingBoltLive

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/GamingBolt-241308979564/

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/GamingBoltTweet.

36 Comments

  1. Halo Infinite Delayed 2021, 2023?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Playstation BUT i love my Xbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here for the comments of the fanboys 😂 god i love console wars

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eight Gen was dominated by Playstation exclusives????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This guy's are completely delusional, I think that they are from another planet, they try to put Playstation exclusives in an fucking crown, but that is not the reality, for what I know switch its eight generation, and pretty much games like Mario odyssey, legend of Zelda, Mario kart completly destroy any sony exclusives on sales, for God sake stop alienating people, super smash bros ultimate in one year as sold 16 million, that just one year, more that any playstation 4 exclusive the entire generation.. And there are others also on xbox that cross the 10 million mark like titanfall, halo 5,forza horizon 3..what the hell this guy's is talking about???? When the subject is exclusives sales, nintendo humiliates both sony and Microsoft, and I'm an xbox gamer.. But that is undeniable.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4,355th view, 81st comment, 236th like with 17 dislikes!!
    This year better be dropping the mike, when it comes to consoles and games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed for a much larger hard drive

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the specs are True (12 Teraflop). Then I don't mind paying the equal price for the purchase. But most likely Microsoft will sell it for the same price as Xbox X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your price point doesn't make any rational sense. There is no 2ay the next topnline xbox will cost more than $500.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it’s 599 I want 4k60 with ray tracing. If it’s 499 I’ll accept 4k30 ray tracing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My predictions
    Xbox Series X 12TF GPU the world's most powerful Next-gen console hardware $549 or $599

    Xbox Series S "Lockhart" 4 or 6 Teraflops GPU $299

    ReplyDelete
  11. With Microsoft sharing games with Xbox One for 12 month after Series X release gives me time to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luckily we'll have some.time to save up since they also announced no games for a year. Was that reported here? No sure.. but PS5 is still my choice to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wake me when you need me ( in holiday 2020 ) - Master Chief

    ReplyDelete
  14. well the news just came out that there wont be any exclusive for the first year 🤔😔

    ReplyDelete
  15. Series x (Anaconda) $499
    Series s (Lockheart) $299 or $349 to undercut PS5 at $399

    ReplyDelete
  16. $599? In that price range I expect no less than a 3TB SSD 💪

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just realized how uneducated everyone here is in the comments. "It's ToO mUcH MonEYYY" - "They won't charge past 499" - You know what else people said? That a damn PHONE wouldn't cost more then 699. They're also all OVER A $1000 NOW!. Technology increase means more resources which means more money. Grow up and get a little educated please

    They're going to do a lower priced version and higher priced version out the gate similar to the console re-fresh mid-life cycle. But in this case it'll be near the initial release

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just bought a gaming desktop with external HD, Microsoft Office (for when I'm not gaming) and premium antivirus software for only couple hundred dollars more than this. If the cost does come in at $599 I think I'll wait a bit for the inevitable price drop...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is my memory failing or was there a 2 TB Xbox One S bundle?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I’m ready to pay 💰 give me the most powerful console ever!!! #$600.00

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cannot wait for the new Xbox 😁😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wounder how strong the ps5 pro will be

    ReplyDelete
  23. So we finally will win the console war

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's extremely expensive gaming bolt. Consoles won't go past the 500 dollar mark, nobody is gonna pay 600 dollars for a console. Remember the PS3?

    ReplyDelete
  25. If series x is 599 and the lesser console had no disk drive then xbox will lose another console war by being the dumbest company in the game

    ReplyDelete
  26. Xbox Series X will destroy the PS5 in terms of power and performance just like the Xbox One X destroyed the PS4 PRO

    ReplyDelete
  27. $599 really? You guys are very wrong on this. Colteastwood has a much more informative and accurate video on this.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Xbox Series X the world's most powerful Next-gen console hardware + Halo Infinite + Xbox Game Pass
    Xbox Series X will be a significant treat the PS5

    ReplyDelete
  29. ILL EAT MY SHIT IF THE PS5 IS 16 GB RAM,BUT IM THINKIN ITLL BE 12 GB RAM.MS WILL DO SOME 14GB RAM BS ON TOP MODEL

    ReplyDelete
  30. You mean $499? Because they aren't charging $600...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hmm, Xbox Lockhart at 1080p at the price you mentioned, is a bit of a stretch for a hardcore gamer who has been playing games at 4k, maybe $350 for the casual and what about the 4k Blu-ray (for the lovely HDR?), then the Xbox series X at $500 sounds reasonable to me. Unless Microsoft is doing something for the console selling at $600. I'll keep my Xbox Scorpio until they realise that the Sony's PS5 is selling at $500 and are flying off the shelves, they'll realise $500 was the price the should have sold it for

    I'm looking at a new consumer with $1000 in their pocket and are looking at the at PS5 for $500 and the Xbox series X at $600, the $500 is a "should I or should I not". $600 Nah, forget that I need that extra money to pay my mortgage

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would pay $600 but it would have to have more than a few terabytes of storage haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post