What will be the best Halo PC game? Halo MCC on PC in 2020



Monday Night In The Pit is back, this week asking you what will be the best Halo PC game coming to Halo MCC on PC in 2020? Will Halo 3 PC take the cake, or will Halo 2 Anniversary PC be the dormant hit of the year? Will Halo 4 have time to shine before the release of Halo Infinite? Let me know what you think below. Thanks for watching and have a nice week. Halo Reach PC went pretty well, apart from the slow updates that didn't have a major impact on the rotation of the playlist. Hopefully Halo CE on PC can start learning from the launch of Reach PC.

Halo MCC December development update: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-december-2020

Halo Reach MCC Tips - Controller Configuration, Sensitivity, Aiming Aid, Strongsiding https://youtu.be/UL0clZDu1SM

7 other Halo Reach MCC tips - PC keyboard shortcuts, Mouse movement VS Controller https://youtu.be/lIkFCPP3K_g

25 Tips to Get Better Instantly in Halo Reach PC | Halo Reach MCC Tips https://youtu.be/zm974IHRBs8

Connect with me here:
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bbkdragoon
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bbkdragoon
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bbkdragoon
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/bbkdragoon

#Halo #HaloReach.

45 Comments

  1. I feel infinite needs to nail the gameplay, maybe with cleverly implementing the Spartan abilities from halo 5, and remove iron sights, hip firing was always what made halo unique among many other things.
    The moment I picked up halo 5 it just didn't feel fully like halo.
    That is what I think 343 should be putting alot of thought into.
    Keep up the great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Halo Infinite needs:
    A good story that's better than 4 and 5, and at least close to equal in terms of CE, 2 and 3. I only played CE on the original Xbox, was really excited to get MCC on PC to play Halo after YEARS, and was sad that H4 and 5 story was bad and basically mad the stories from CE, my childhood, pointless.
    Here's hoping it goes well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid campaign with good pacing and length

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday Night In The Pit is back, this week asking you what will be the best Halo PC game coming to Halo MCC on PC in 2020? Will Halo 3 PC take the cake, or will Halo 2 Anniversary PC be the sleeper hit of the year? Will Halo 4 have some time to shine before the release of Halo Infinite? Let me know what you think down below. Thanks for watching and have a great week. Halo Reach PC has gone off pretty well aside from the slow updates that haven't impacted the playlist rotation to that great of a degree. Hopefully Halo CE on PC can hit the ground running learning from the Reach PC launch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm betting on H3... especially if 343 don't fix CE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey man, Halo infinite needs that old Halo edge to it that made it unique and fun. They need to focus on the veterans who love and respect the game rather than trying to encapsulate people from other main stream fps shooters. It feels the game managers are more concerned about making money than making a good game, which is inherently eroding their success. A wise entrepreneur told me that "Money follows value" thus if 343 take on board customer feedback (especially the veterans of the series) they can make an outstanding Halo game with high value which will bring in sales. Communication between producer and customers needs to be a two way street and that applies to any business. I'm keen to see the outcome and to play more MCC with the future updates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halo Infinite needs a solid first impression/launch. First impressions are everything these days, and can either make or break a game. If Infinite launches like MCC did, we could be in some trouble, since unlike MCC it likely wont get a second chance. Though, with 343's "it's finished when it's finished" mentality they have been adopting recently, I have high hopes that Infinite will be working on launch day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halo Infinite needs a Master Chief, Cortana love scene makes sense with all the tension between chiefs legs must painful guys probably had blue balls for 10 years now. But being serious the multiplayer needs to keep giving us reasons to keep playing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly think it needs two things to be a success: Classic gameplay and a fully featured launch. Classic gameplay I think would satisfy both the casual and hardcore players because the casual Halo fan will play it regardless and the classic style gameplay will help with first impressions for hardcore legacy players. That said I'd expect a thruster or some gameplay mechanic to mix it up while still maintaning the classic no sprint gameplay. The fully featured launch will give casual players a lot of content to keep them around and help them build more investment in the franchise. Things like forge, custom browser, armor unlocks, challenges, pve content would go a long way to help with content creation and consumption. I think with both these things we could see a great launch that would keep people engaged up to DLC/Update time to keep people coming back for its lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halo Infinite really needs capture the sense of wonder CE had, but at the same time dont be afraid to create another epic like Halo 3. I honestly can see the campaign being a mix of CE and 3 in terms of story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we for certain say that Halo Infinite will not be the last game? Hopefully, there will be Halo-games forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vision is the one thing Halo Infinite needs. In this last generation AAA games have felt safer and more homogenized than ever and as such fail to really capture my imagination like the first 3 Halos did. I hope Microsoft is giving 343 sufficient leeway in their design to really come up with a game that has some flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Halo infinite needs a great progression system for ranking up. Maybe similar to reach with pick to buy armor upgrades.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Infection with flood on a horror map.

    ReplyDelete
  15. halo ce also has the most boring sandbox of all the games with one viable weapon and useless vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. halo 3 armour custumizer is going to be hype yeet

    ReplyDelete
  17. They need to NAIL the multiplayer. Fun social gameplay along with balanced, high skill cap competitive gameplay.

    I feel like having a bad campaign would upset a lot of Halo fans including me however if you are talking purely about the game succeeding and even attracting new players the multiplayer is the most important part. Campaign might attract some players but good multiplayer will attract streamers and keep them playing the game over a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’d say the one thing Halo Infinite needs to get right is the campaign. If they release a breathtaking campaign that makes everyone cry and cheer I think that will breath so much life into the franchise. Now I do realize more people will be playing multiplayer rather than campaign but I feel like if the game has more room to improve in the story department rather than the multiplayer department. The campaign isn’t something you can fix after launch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What I want halo infinite to get right is the enemy AI. In halo 4 and 5 watchers would fly away when your close to killing them. Knights would teleport when they’re almost dead and it was infuriating on legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 3 and 2 Anniversary. 343 needs to make the Halo 3 PC launch EXTRA special.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I believe what halo infinite needs to nail, would have to be to make a bold statement to the media and community leading foreword. So that no matter if you enjoyed the gameplay art style or its choice in narrative storytelling we would all be able to see what this soft reboot is going to do with our beloved franchise, but from the looks of it I have no reason for any major concern especially after fallowing Halo Wars 2 art direction and its overwhelming positive feedback from fans and the continued support for Halo MMC shows that they care about communities feedback and we're not just barking at a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  22. As someone who has poured in hundreds of hours into Eldewrito I can say without a doubt Halo 3 will feel the best out of the bungie games.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So my thoughts on what halo infinite needs. Well that's kind of hard to say. But I kind of want halo to return to casual play. Halo infinite shouldn't have a split in game types. Game modes should be equally split between ranked and casual playlists. Other wise casual players will be forced to play ranked game modes because they have the most enjoyable game modes.

    Like halo 5 did with mythic arena. Don't do that because a casual player shouldn't feel forced to play ranked just to play a game type that is actually fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Whichever one has no aim bot controllers

    ReplyDelete
  25. Halo Fans: * Excited for MCC PC *
    Me with a potato laptop, satisfied with an Xbox: Ok lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. I suspect whatever comes out with Forge will be the most successful. Speculation states Forge comes with Halo 3, so it's a no brainer.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Halo 3 will be the most successful hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I feel in order for halo inifinte to shine, 343 needs to change the weapon sandbox. In halo 5 pretty much every gun was lethal. I didnt have to think about what i had as my secondary or primary weapon. I want there to be some strategy when i decide what weapons i pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The one thing that will make Halo infinite successful!...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    NO MICROTRANSACTIONS!
    And then the game will be Beautifully Perfec!
    ( comment and like if you agree)

    ReplyDelete
  30. H2A is honestly a PERFECT modern take on Halo. It doesn't have any fancy abilities or anything, but still feels extremely clean and modern. It definitely didn't get enough attention.

    This is the direction I think 343 should go for Halo Infinite.

    Edit: Also, I'm sorry, but Halo 4 needs to drop before Halo Infinite, otherwise it won't get the recognition it deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think Halo 3 is going to be the best on PC, for one it's already the best Halo game IMO. It was extremely competitive and still allowed casual players to enjoy the game.


    The one thing that Halo Infinite needs to succeed is the "right" art style, more similar to H2 and H3. Playing Halo 4 felt really different because of the art style. Although Halo 4 still had armor abilities and the extra stuff that Reach added that many people would say changed Halo too much, I could still enjoy Halo Reach because of the Art Style. Halo 4 had very different gameplay and the art style moved it even further from the Halo I know. Halo 5, to me, moved the series even further from Halo. Although it's multiplayer felt smooth, the art design and the crazy amount of things they added to the game made the game feel completely different. It wasn't Halo.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Halo 2 and Halo 3, H2 has faster paced gameplay, but 3 has better maps, and no button glitches. Never playing Reach again once those come out.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Personally, I just hope Infinite’s campaign is satisfying for new and old fans. I’ve been a huge lore nerd ever since OG Reach, and Halo 5’s story made me lose all hope for the Reclaimer Saga. I welcome this reboot in open arms.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really hope Infinite has a UI as silky smooth as Reach had. I don't think I've seen a video game with a better interface. Could spend hours flicking the thumbstick left and right between the map voting and player roster

    ReplyDelete
  35. Infinite needs to expand on community features. IE: Fileshare, server browser, forge, theater, etc.

    Less gimmicks, more tools.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome shout out to KevinKoolX. Love his content. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  37. The 1 thing Infinite NEEDS to get down is the 4v4 social slayer experience. As that is the most popular mode in the Halo franchise. It's the core of what the Halo experience as it focuses on the the, as mentioned before, "holy trinity" of Halo being your grenades, melee and weapon. is and if you nail that you can expand on it for other variations and larger modes.

    ReplyDelete
  38. 3 had the best multiplayer overall. CE had the best campaign. I don’t care that some levels get reused, they change enough that it doesn’t bother me, and they’re easily the most open feeling levels in the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Alright so what I think has to be in Halo Infinite is forge and theater modes because I believe community creations is one of the biggest parts of halo so many people like creating maps or sculptures in forge and I and many others love making machinimas in halo the machinima and forge communities would help give this game a pretty constant player base and constant stream of content for people to watch. the lack of forge and theater really bugs me in reach on pc because when you have 100+ hours you may wanna do something else with the game that isn't shooty pew pews.

    ReplyDelete
  40. If you played the mythic playlist in Halo 5 ranked, it did a good job of having that classic gameplay but keeping new fans happy with the pacing. Halo infinite will have to do something similar to have widespread appeal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post