When I use a controller on PC FORTNITE



When I use a controller on PC FORTNITE
Thanks for watching please leave a like on the video and subscribe if you haven't already!

Outro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL2IBrwgLIo.

47 Comments

  1. Can yalk plz sub to me kngjamseyboi12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who else remembers the chug jug I'm in 2020 btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about my nigga switch man rogh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. PC Class Teacher:Ceeday wheres your keyboard
    Ceeday: Xbox controller

    ReplyDelete
  5. After 2 years later I’m noticing

    “Ceedayboiyy is fucking me

    ReplyDelete
  6. who’s watching in chapter 2 season one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone else realize what he said at 8:10
    No? Just me? Ok😳

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who’s here cus he started uploading so you started watching more of his videos

    ReplyDelete
  9. When he about to win (his game ”ha you thought ”

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought his best purchase in a long time was Raptor wow lol how did je died and cone back 😂😂 Ceeday always gomme weak asf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is anyone gonna talk about how horribly disfigured Raptor is in the thumbnail???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa here in season 11 just because u love ceeday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Controller leaderboard
    1.FaZe_Sway
    2.Fe4rless
    3.Ceedayy
    4.Ali-A
    5.NoahsNoah

    ReplyDelete
  14. He talks about how everyone will argue about pc, ps4, and Xbox, but not only did you forget mobile you forgot my people on switch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How about we agree on this war and say play MAK on xbox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pc players look like there butt cheaks

    I better plug my controller to my pc

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’m here in 2020 just watching cus I’m bored

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know you can connect your Xbox controller to your pc right

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who else is here when everybody on pc can build the tag mahal in 0.0000001 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is one of the videos where he just straight crushes people wtf

    ReplyDelete
  21. 5:28 if ceeday lived in a duplex a his neighbor hear him saying what you drinking the 1 min later “YOU FUCKING BITCH”

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had a depression laugh during this

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ceeday: I don’t have mats like that!


    Also Ceeday: does massive ramp rush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post