Use code: FRESH | SUBSCRIBE! https://goo.gl/gKMjmQ
Follow me @
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mrfreshasian
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mrfreshasian
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrfreshasian/
Discord: https://discord.gg/yes
POST BOX:
Fresh
PO Box 4213
STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136
Commercial inquiries: fresh@clickmgmt.com.au
mrfreshasian@gmail.com.
Fresh: im insane
ReplyDelete1 second later fresh: I’m so bad
Fresh:I'm insane. Lazarbeam:fresh you do know your at level 7 right
ReplyDeleteI mean it reached over 50k
ReplyDeleteYou think it’s hard playing on controller look at me playing on keyboard and mouse never again
ReplyDeleteWhy did he have so many bots he has no idea what a good controller player is
ReplyDelete1v1 name IS swettybananaboi2
ReplyDeleteHey fresh I play on xbox and it's not that bad
ReplyDeleteYay I'm officially better then mr fresh yes I'm best Australian fortniter
ReplyDeleteU suck at the last part
ReplyDeletePlease it’s hurting me if you want me to help my username is Acetrucker147
ReplyDeleteWaiting for the 1v1
ReplyDeleteController players be like
ReplyDelete😂
Code fresh # ad #epic partner #insane gamer
ReplyDeleteFresh IM like ur do do
ReplyDeleteW ell it's good fresh is a ps4 boi
ReplyDeleteI kinda wanna 1v1 fresh on controller cos I got a ps4
ReplyDelete1v1 me when your on controller okay? My epic is NashterWest
ReplyDeleteI got a 28 kill solo on controller
ReplyDeleteI play contorler all my life and it’s pretty easy and I have over 238 solo wins
ReplyDeleteGo play fortnite on iPad
ReplyDeleteU and mccreamy should do duos together
ReplyDelete1v1me Fresh I will clap you on x box
ReplyDeleteI wish my lobbies were like this 😂😂
ReplyDeleteAlso using a mouse to exit creative
ReplyDeleteanyone else think 20 bomb is actually good for second game
ReplyDeleteFresh let’s 1v1 controller vs controller
ReplyDeletenow you know how i feel
ReplyDeleteGot some respect for controller building
ReplyDeleteThey complain about L2 when they don’t even use it
ReplyDeletePlus mobile aim assist is insane
Post a Comment