Why the Nintendo Wii won't die! NEW GAMES in 2020! | RGT 85



The Nintendo Wii is the little engine that could and won't die. After the failure of the Wii U and the success of the Nintendo Switch, you would think it would be over for the Nintendo Wii, but there are still new retail games coming to the Wii. So why won't the Wii die? Let's talk.

Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/shawnlong
Twitter: @ ShawnLong85
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rgt85
Shirts: http://rgt85.spreadshirt.com.

43 Comments

  1. So long, partner.


    (Wii Just Dance 2020 is the last game for the Wii)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In thankful that the Wii Didn’t die, I love the Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put that motion sensor ON TOP of your television? Dude, most of us only have flat panel TVs now. Put it on the BOTTOM of your tv screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as users still playing the wii ,the console will never die.Not to mention that I don't have a wii ,because my parents hate consoles and I am seriously thinking about getting one soon.What's your opinion guys?is it still worth it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. most of my wii games are scratched and unplayable :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty Black obs and Call of Duty modern warfare 3 It's in the device.
    These games are from ps Sony or PC Why gta v does not existe It was going to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just dance 2020 out on Wii Nov 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. Just Dance 2020 is coming on the Wii, m8.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still make meant and that we games? I thought they didn't where in the early to mid Nintendo Switch and Switch lite era

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember I got mine Sunday November 19 th standing in line at Toys "R" Us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, the Wii is easy to softmod and use an an emulation machine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had the wii but i gave it to a friend
    wait i looked on google and it said the initial release date was October 2010

    ReplyDelete
  13. and ya wut u said that you always lost connection on the wii u when i was always playing splatoon it said the connection is unstable i got so mad and the modum (idk how to spell it) was in the other room close to me so ya thats why i always play on my nintendo switch now it hardly says it

    ReplyDelete
  14. When they legit just announced just dance 2020 for the Wii in 2019

    ReplyDelete
  15. ten months later just dance 2020 will be the last game

    ReplyDelete
  16. In 2019, I heard that a new game is coming out for the Wii this year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How come is just dance still coming out for wii

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Wii U is still getting games as of now, despite being discontinued over a month before the Switch was released Of course there’s Zelda Breath of the Wild and Just Dance 2018, but there’s also games such as Cars 3: Driven to Win and Battle Princess Madelyn. Not really AAA stuff, but games other than Just Dance nonetheless. I’m not sure why, though, because unlike the Wii, the Wii U was a commercial flop and is a joke to most people, so there’s nothing that justifies games being made for it post-lifespan, especially given the massive success of the Switch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still play my wii, I mostly love playing Mario Kart Wii cause it’s been with me basically the whole time I’ve been playing (8 years)

    ReplyDelete
  20. My wii mini died.... moment of silence with cricket legs please🐜

    ReplyDelete
  21. I use my wii for just dance and wii fit

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just bought some games for it today

    ReplyDelete
  23. They should have never scrapped the wii, they should have found a better company to serve online when IGN or gamespy went under and kept the system going until they could put out a wii 2, motion controls are know "gimmick" and they actually felt good when the "motion plus" came out, the wii just wasn't managed right and 3rd parties kind of destroyed it with garbage making consumers think that it was all it had was garbage.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun Fact: If the Wii would really get Just Dance 19 and Lets Sing 19 (wouldn't be surprised) that would set it on paar with PS2 and Xbox 360 im terms of software support! (Both had 13 years of support with 2 games in its final year!) So if Fifa won't make it to the 360 in 2019 it would share 2nd place with 360 and ps2 only behind atari 2600 14 years!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always played Wii sports and Wii sports resorts

    ReplyDelete
  26. To get Rodea on the Wii you have to buy the Wii U disk, apparently works on the Wii?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Almost all my friends have a wii with a lot of old games and new one’s but i have to say... noone can forget kirby’s return to dreamworld

    ReplyDelete
  28. A person said the will was deed they are wrong

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's a problem that I prefere Wii than Switch

    ReplyDelete
  30. They announced Just Dance 2020 for the fucking Wii

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ithikimaitsellmainmeybesellfor50dollers

    ReplyDelete
  32. Still has mine and plays it to this day

    ReplyDelete
  33. We love our Wii and still play it. The Wii has had a lot of great games. My kids love the Just Dance Games.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hooked my wii u up next to my toilet and take a huge dump while playing wind waker

    ReplyDelete
  35. the PS2 was a cockroach to it didn't die until 2013 but they still made games all the way up to 2014 I believe. not putting the PS2 or the Wii down they are both good consoles but they were also super popular that's why they had new games coming out for them way past the expiration date

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post