The newest sniper elite games are really cool the older ones are pretty boring I recommend that you tried a newer sniper elite games they're pretty cool and shooting people and seen that x-ray is really gross but cool at the same time
I came for the Resident Evil stuff and I am not dissapointed! I want to get the 4th game on the Wii to go along with my steam copy. I also am very interested in trying out No More Heroes
My parents had Resident Evil 4 for my Wii back when I was younger, and I always asked, “Mommy, when I’m in 1st grade can I play this? When I’m older? Please?” She said yes, sometime. It never happened.
I also really enjoyed Ju-On The Grudge. It legitimately scared me when I played it. I was honestly surprised that it got very bad scores/reviews overall.
I'm not into realistic military combat simulators but, the "Sniper Elite" games are stealth strategy games. Also Ju-On is all highly telegraphed jump scares. Definitely not true horror, or even frightening in the least.
Conner: are wii gonna have a problem?
ReplyDeleteMe: better switch up dat additude
Imsleeping
ReplyDeleteA good M rated Wii game is No More Heroes.
ReplyDeleteI've never played Mad World, but after seeing it here I'm like, MAD WORLD FOR SWITCH!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo "OneChanbara Bikini Zombie Slayers"? For shame.
ReplyDeleteI had played all 5of call of dutys and it was soooo hard #startedonthewii.
ReplyDeleteWho the fuck is chris
ReplyDeletePerfect pun.
ReplyDeleteThe newest sniper elite games are really cool the older ones are pretty boring I recommend that you tried a newer sniper elite games they're pretty cool and shooting people and seen that x-ray is really gross but cool at the same time
ReplyDeleteI love Wii Sport Resort
ReplyDeleteBARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much blood!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI came for the Resident Evil stuff and I am not dissapointed! I want to get the 4th game on the Wii to go along with my steam copy. I also am very interested in trying out No More Heroes
ReplyDeleteThe other Sniper Elite games are good. I haven't seen anything about 2 but I've played Sniper Elite 3, and Sniper Elite 4 looks even better
ReplyDeleteMy parents had Resident Evil 4 for my Wii back when I was younger, and I always asked, “Mommy, when I’m in 1st grade can I play this? When I’m older? Please?” She said yes, sometime. It never happened.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't talk about MK Armageddon
ReplyDeleteMore like ur gonna have a problem
ReplyDelete#Unsubscribed
ReplyDeleteDead rising
ReplyDelete7:00
ReplyDelete"GOD, MY F*CKING KNEE!"
I also really enjoyed Ju-On The Grudge. It legitimately scared me when I played it. I was honestly surprised that it got very bad scores/reviews overall.
ReplyDeleteI saw dead rising
ReplyDelete9:49 I remember that game from a channel but I don’t remember the vid
ReplyDeleteanyone else see Matt mii
ReplyDeleteWhat you mean about family friendly fun new super Mario Bros Wii made us fight all the time. 😂
ReplyDeleteThat spiper game looks boring
ReplyDeleteYes wii are m8
ReplyDeleteA good game on the wii is Godzilla unleashed
ReplyDeleteThe Only Wii Game I've EVER Played That Was M Rated Was CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
ReplyDeleteI'm not into realistic military combat simulators but, the "Sniper Elite" games are stealth strategy games. Also Ju-On is all highly telegraphed jump scares. Definitely not true horror, or even frightening in the least.
ReplyDeleteSniper elite went on to make a whole bunch of games so I dunno what you're on about.
ReplyDeleteMe: reads the description
ReplyDeleteWII U WII U WII U
I had an Afganistan game on the Wii
ReplyDeletethis dude is cringe
ReplyDeleteHave you ever played sniper Eulte on the Xbox 360 boi it’s good you can finely shoot a lot
ReplyDeleteWhy the fuck was a wrestler's theme song playing during the intro waffle man
ReplyDeleteYes no more heroes was awesome
ReplyDeleteAnarchy Reigns is like a sequel to Mad world
ReplyDeleteI saw an eggo ad before the video started
ReplyDeleteI love house of the dead and dead space on the Wii. Main reasons I got the Wii
ReplyDeletePost a Comment