Leave a Like and Favorite if you enjoyed: D
All used files and descriptions are in the link below: D
We examine the possible uses of the Wii homebrew for the 4.3u system version and give a basic description of how to install.
We take no responsibility for damage to your Wii !!!!!
In this video, we’re looking at a basic guide provided by:
http://www.thetechgame.com/Archives/t=2253567/softmod-wii-43-without-a-game-letterbomb-homebrew.html
Homebrew channel:
http://hbc.hackmii.com/
Be sure to follow the guide above, then install emulators to play classics like Pokemon Gold on the Wii!
Take the Tr3x toolbar! : http://www.Tr3xClan.ourtoolbar.com
Royalty Free Music:
http://www.audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music
and sound effects by:
http://www.audiomicro.com/sound-effects
Music from video games:
http://www.playonloop.com/music-loops-category/videogame/
Visit our website: http://tr3xgaming.webs.com/
Become a fan on Facebook: http://bit.ly/LikeTr3x
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TweetTr3x
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToTr3x
Additional Tags *
Softmod Wii 4.3u, softmod wii 4.3u, homebrew, visual boy advanced, pokemon on wii, emulator on wii, usb loader gx, wii game backups, wii hdd, wii usb loader gx
wii nintendo reflex codes cheats hacks glitches tips legends nds geckocodes usb gecko homebrew apps twilight hack legend of zelda mario princess mushroom fishing kingdom code hack link xbox ps3 playstation 3 ps2 360 forums mario kart hacks hbc 4.3 channel letter bomb letter bomb no games without with without games Game.
How do you use the homebrew channel
ReplyDeleteI downloaded homebrew when I was 10 for project m 😂
ReplyDeleteHow did you get all the games? Use USBloader or Homebrew Channel?
ReplyDeleteHey I have a problem
ReplyDeleteI'm using the Homebrew to play all the games I want but everytime I go to the end of the game it just can't load and there is a black screen infinitely
Please Help 🙏
what's that game list you have at the begging i need that selection
ReplyDeleteI removed my 3DS sd card to the Wii but Will everything from my 3DS memory card will dissapear
ReplyDeleteI have a Wii U. Will it not work?
ReplyDeleteIs this FS CLUB?
ReplyDeleteTried it a million times and can't get it to work, There's no message anywhere to be found. Done it exactly. Nothing is there
ReplyDeleteWhen I start up resident evil 4 it looks absolutely massacred like graphics from a 7th grade summer school computer. So what happened?
ReplyDeleteHey everyone, could someone recommend me a website for good wii ISOs for free. Most I've visited don't work
ReplyDeleteUSB loader?
ReplyDeleteWould be nice if you could show us step by step not just telling us
ReplyDeleteI've run into a couple of problems. I updated my Wii to 4.3 and installed The Homebrew Channel but nothing else. No emulators, no games, just The Homebrew Channel from watching this video. Not realizing at the time, Zelda Skyward Sword requires an update to even play my physical disc, and I'm unable to access the Wii Shop Channel without accepting the terms of service, which I've never done. Is there anyway I can safely update Skyward Sword and accept the terms of service for Wii shop without adding any more modifications to the Wii? Will uninstalling Homebrew and / or formatting Wii to factory settings reset help at all in the prevention of my console getting bricked?
ReplyDeleteThis sucks dude
ReplyDeletedo i have to have Internet Access to you use the homebrew channel everytime i turn the wii on or can i also be offline without it?
ReplyDeleteCan you add European games
ReplyDeleteDoes it work for usb
ReplyDeleteI have a problem, when I put boot mii the controller turns off, help me!
ReplyDeletePost a Comment