This version of the game (PAL) was released on April 11, 2008.
► This was played on the Wii U, not an emulator, using an original copy of the game.
► This is a re-recording of Mario Kart Wii. The original video was in 4: 3 and had some stuttering here and there - this version is in 16: 9 and has no problem.
- Thank you for watching! .
Hey I played this game and I’m a pro at this
ReplyDeleteThe word nostalgia make me feel nostalgia...
ReplyDeleteHow do you hold an item behind you on manual? Someone please respond!!
ReplyDelete3:00 Luigi Circuit
ReplyDelete0:00:42 - Intro
ReplyDelete0:03:00 - Mushroom Cup
0:15:00 - Flower Cup
0:28:50 - Star Cup
0:44:25 - Special Cup
1:00:30 - Shell Cup
1:11:15 - Banana Cup
1:26:08 - Leaf Cup
1:41:15 - Lightning Cup
1:56:03 - Credits
I remember naming a Mii Mario so everytime the race was over it would call me Mario. I was so stupid lmao.
ReplyDeleteI remember this game
ReplyDelete0:10
ReplyDeleteÉmotion 😭😭😭
ReplyDeleteGod bless
ReplyDeleteEven though I only ever played 50cc, this game is great.
ReplyDeleteAhhh the greatest game on wii.
ReplyDeleteTHE NOSTALGIA WILL NEVER END
ReplyDeleteYoshi my favourite character 💚
ReplyDeleteIm only 9 this makes feel really old
ReplyDelete0:10 nostalgia
ReplyDelete1:09:41 NEVER CELEBRATE TO EARLY
ReplyDeleteSo much memories!
ReplyDeleteMario Kart Wii For The Nintendo Wii
ReplyDeleteI have it and it's a very well made game
ReplyDeletefor some reason when i was little, when i selected the disc channel after the system read the mario kart wii disc, i got scared by the "MARIO KART WII!" voice line
ReplyDeletePretty happy pepole still play this🤟🤟🤟 keep it going👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
ReplyDeleteThe best Mario kart out there
ReplyDeleteWow 10 years
ReplyDeleteI'm
ReplyDeleteYoshi in the wild wing was the only combo i used on mario kart wii and i absolutely dominated online back in the day
ReplyDeleteThis really made me feel old... and I’m only 16
ReplyDeleteMy first and all time favorite game is definitely this one without a doubt
ReplyDeleteThe nostalgia
ReplyDeletei love yoshi
ReplyDeleteBrand new mario kart wii
ReplyDeleteCartoon network: cartoon kart 2019
ReplyDeleteCartoon kart 2019
ReplyDeletePost a Comment