wii party master difficult vs matt



wii party master difficult vs matt
more party wii: https://tinyurl.com/y5j59pt9
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Poofesure | merch: https://poofesure.merchforall.com/
Disc: https://discord.gg/poofesure.

44 Comments

  1. like this video or you will roll a 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15:22 AHA TY FOR MAKING ME LAUGH ;DD ❤️👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see poofesure play shipment on modern warfare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time you throw a fit it sounds like you are laughing

    ReplyDelete
  5. "little lungs in a great big world" who else got that ad sentence stuck in their head?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poof: IF YOU PUT ME BACKWARDS

    ONLY ONE ON THE DICE



    rolls 6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody:
    Nobody at all:
    Poofesure: "AND NOW I GOT LAST" 😂😂😂😂 16:12

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt has corn up his ass 😂😂😂🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4:59

    Poofesure: Matt got more smiles in his photo (shows 6 in background)

    Me: I can get 7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normal persons laugh: Hahaha, Poofesure's Laugh: HahahaHIhihigvasfaslkjhsajgasjfga'sfasgfa

    ReplyDelete
  11. everyone sucks weiner at some point

    ReplyDelete
  12. The reason why i watch you is to watch you scream :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. When i checked my phone, it was 55% at 5:55 pm. WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. 8:50 HOW DO YOU PRESSIAMDFÚKIÑGAJDJWRATATATA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poof on the presents game you don't hold you remote still, you tilt it to avoid the presents being blown over by the wind and other obstacles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poof: Gets a 1
    Poof: ”what are the OOODDDSS”

    1/6

    ReplyDelete
  17. With the present stacking one, why not just sit your remote down so it doesn’t move at all XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will someone please tell me the video where he says “fuck my life eat my ass and shit on my face IN THAT ORDER”

    ReplyDelete
  19. I’m watching this at 1:00am next to my grandma and it’s so hard not to laugh, if I wake her up I’m getting the chancla 😶🥿

    ReplyDelete
  20. Who used to say give me a 6 or any other number and when you rolled you got a 6 or any other number?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shut up bitching and get good at the game learn the tricks to win and u will

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love ur content, but ur discord sucks, cuz it has shitty people in it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. nobody:
    Poofesure when something bad happens to him in Wii Party: *Maniacal Laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  24. If he lives in an apartment I wonder how many noise complaints he gets.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Poof: Matt’s like 100 spaces ahead of everyone else.

    Me: oh what there aren’t even 100 on the board



    GENIUS ME

    ReplyDelete
  26. At this ponint just give up on videogams with this luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post