Each mini-game in Wii Party U for Wii U.
00:00 Free mini-games for everyone
52:57 1-against-rivals mini-games
1:05:45 Mini table games
If you liked this video, check out my playlist of other Wii Party U videos I've made: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDM0SB6H6Dknfgo4PL4BCtPQ1L2n8_S-8.
Can u stop winning lol 😂
ReplyDeleteI am a big fan of Wii Party and I just learned there is a Wii Party for the Wii U...
ReplyDeleteCan you make a video that is high rollers
ReplyDeleteIf someone could tell me this it’d be great, can you play with NPC’s or people from around the world?
ReplyDeleteIn Space Zappers, the aliens stays in their spaceship in my version :o
ReplyDeleteBlue wins like, every time, meanwhile green wins almost none.
ReplyDeleteMy fav minigames is at 8:57
ReplyDeleteI also like the one at 42:28
ReplyDeleteI used to play this game so much…
ReplyDeleteAhh. Nostalgia.
I like them
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDeleteJob
Tyhlosion4Presiden
I like nate win
ReplyDeletewho is p4? i am confused with it because i don't know what p4's name is!
ReplyDeleteThey Push them in to the side
ReplyDelete1 like=1 prayer for guillermo
ReplyDeleteNo one gonna talk about blue winning every time.
ReplyDeleteThis should be in 1 hour edition
ReplyDelete(LEVELUP!?)1P
ReplyDelete16:02
ReplyDeleteUp =uhhh plumfly
ReplyDeleteFninish?thollll=finish
ReplyDelete#56分30秒当たり!めっちゃ上手い!♪
ReplyDeleteWTH is that???????
ReplyDelete6:26 park
ReplyDeleteI
ReplyDeleteI l
I lo
I lov
I love
I love t
I love th
I love thi
I love this
I love this v
I love this vi
I love this vid
I love this vide
I love this video
Post a Comment