PHIL PARTY I LOVE YOU!
Click to subscribe ► http://bit.ly/GrumpSubscribe
Next episode ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIHqwZBtbgY&list=PLRQGRBgN_EnqUyjIu3IxgrenDPTVOV_wM&index=14
Previous episode ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6nhyEGPaBM&list=PLRQGRBgN_EnqUyjIu3IxgrenDPTVOV_wM&index=12
All Steam Rolled Videos ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuipxvRn0Rk&list=PLRQGRBgN_EnqUyjIu3IxgrenDPTVOV_wM&index=1
Discover cool stuff in our store:
Grump Shop ► http://bit.ly/GrumpShop
Your conductors are:
Ross ► http://www.YouTube.com/RubberNinja
Arin the bandit ► http://www.YouTube.com/Egoraptor
Suzy the Outlaw ► http://www.YouTube.com/Mortem3r
Barry the charcoal burner ► http://www.Twitter.com/Razzadoop
Game Grumps on social networks:
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/GameGrumps
Twitter ► https://www.twitter.com/gamegrumps.
I wish Suzy was my mom, she's the sweetest person you could ever meet :3
ReplyDeleteI appreciate how much each of the Mii's look like caricatures of each of them!
ReplyDeleteTHERES FOUR OF US
ReplyDeleteyou forgot party Phil
That was the coolest gameplay i've ever seen!!!!!
ReplyDelete11:34 - 11:41 Infinity War predicted
ReplyDeleteross is just trying to annoy everyone
ReplyDeleteand it's amazing
You should play Wii party instead
ReplyDeleteDamn Ross is shit
ReplyDeleteRhinoce-Ross :D
ReplyDeletei miss steam rolled
ReplyDeleteGod damit ross
ReplyDeleteSo what have Barry and Ross been up to? I miss Grumpcade and especially Steam Rolled! Please bring it back with you four!
ReplyDeleteI miss you boys and gal
ReplyDeletei love this
ReplyDeleteI remember party phil from wii music.
ReplyDelete"Is this jousting" Ross I swear to god
ReplyDeletedont think that's on steam...
ReplyDeleteRoss “ THATS NOT FUCKING ENGLISH “ aryn and Suzy. “ It’s like Italian 😍”
ReplyDeleteI waisted 4 years of my life on this game and 2 years on go vacation (KILL ME)
ReplyDeleteEdit: original Mii party
It’s weird to hear Ross’s Aussie side
ReplyDeleteI have always seen their chanel in my recommended but never watched I just watched 3 of their videos and they're my new favorite channel
ReplyDeleteParty prisoners
ReplyDeleteparty phil for smash ultimate!
ReplyDelete"I"m the best at looking at apples."
ReplyDelete-Barry Kramer, 2014
Anyone else still class the wiiu as 'new'😂
ReplyDeleteross goddamnit
ReplyDeleteAt the end of the intro i heard a goddamit ross
ReplyDeletePARTY PHIL FOR SMASH
ReplyDeleteWhich show has the fastest song
ReplyDeleteGoddamnit Ross.
ReplyDeleteI just hear a silent "goddammit ross"
ReplyDeletePoor Ross
ReplyDeletetheres four of us
ReplyDeletehere tonight
chuga
choo
choo
It’s time to fight
steam rolled!
THE ZEBRA IS THE BEST #IMainTheZebra
ReplyDeleteBrilliant
ReplyDeletePost a Comment