Wii Play - Tanks - Missions 1-100 complete



Want to see more? I made a second attempt here if you want to check it out.
https://youtu.be/C4UpasE4Do0

So I finally won my platinum medal. It was intense. For those who saw my 1-100 missions on my other channel. It was quite interesting. I'm thinking of doing more things on Wii Play like Find Mii or Pose Mii. But it will be when I'm done with the Wii Party U videos.

37 Comments

  1. The only functional german maus takes on the entirety of the allied armour

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1:09:52 he forced a black tank to get blown up by its own bomb. That's style, right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought that I made fantastic when I reached mission 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soundtrack must have been stuck in his mind the next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve never seen a man this good at prefiring in video games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wii Play's true name is Tanks and Billiards + A Few More Games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let’s be real here no one searched for this...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poofesure wants to know your location

    ReplyDelete
  9. RESULTADOS
    Tanques Destruidos
    Colores --- Cantidad
    Marron 40
    Gris 54
    Turquesa 62
    Amarillo 77
    Rosa 79
    Verde 63
    Morado 61
    Blanco 58
    Negro 46
    Total: 540 tanques

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though he didnt say anything, here is what he (and you) would be saying
    DIE DIE DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will always remember that afternoon when I came to level 87 with 7 lives but my father told me to stop playing. A heavy defeat...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mission 17 is the Hardest Mission By far

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most of the time there will be an extra tank when you play with another player to make it a bot more difficult
    My best is 37 tanks which is just under average I'd say
    (Averige in my league obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is how I foresee World War 3 going

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hear that armoured divisions around the world have to watch this video during basic training.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Huh I thought it only had like 24 levels

    ReplyDelete
  17. Literally no one-

    What mii and the whole class thought war looked like in kindergarten-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Previously on “famous wars” last week we talked about the revolutionary war, a war of David vs Goliath, and this week, it’s David vs Goliathv2.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WAIT! Your next highest was 84?!? WAT 😂

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poofesure punching the air right now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think Wii Tanks should be a game of its own.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been playing this game for 12 years and my buddy and I have never been able to get past 25

    ReplyDelete
  23. I DIED TO MY OWN BULLET!





    THIS GAME SUCKS BA-

    ReplyDelete
  24. When you and the boys are getting ready to invade Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  25. F this game nah jk I love it me and my dad played it but it was hard the 8th level I was a god before he passed away

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post