Wii Sports - The 5 sports!



What's up everyone! Welcome to another video! Since I ran out of ideas for this game, I decided to show one more game for Wii Sports, showing the five sports with my best potential in each. However, this type of game will come back from time to time, especially with comments and more people playing. For now, Wii Sports will take some rest. Here are the sports and my opinions about them:

1. Tennis (0:08): Even if it is simple, this type of sport is not really my cup of tea. When playing solo, it can get boring pretty quickly. However, it can get fun when you have more than 2 people playing, which is what I plan for in the future. If you saw me playing, I totally explode the champions, Elisa and Sarah, which is simple once you have strategized.

2. Baseball (5:15): This is one of my favorites on this game. Even if it's like a watered down version of real baseball (which I played when I was 10), I think this sport is a lot of fun. However, he has a major flaw, the stick. It comes back to when you want a good shot and the slight pitch directions don't help you either. Overall, I think it's still one of my favorites.

3. Bowling (14:37): The very first game I played on Wii Sports on December 25, 2009 (Yes, I remember the date XD). It's always so action-packed to watch the pins fall and the audience will cheer you on or even boo you, which is so funny. My first perfect game probably took place a month after I got the game and I continually combine the strategies I have seen from other bowlers on YouTube. I still do it today. It's absolutely my favorite in the game.

4. Golf (17:44): I really like this sport. It gives a soothing atmosphere to the player and can be suspenseful with everything becoming silent. However, I prefer the Wii Sports Resort Golf because it is faster than the original and shows reruns if you make a highlight. It is still a great sport to practice.

5. Boxing (28:48): By far my least favorite game but it is always full of action. Checks are the biggest problem for which I no longer practice this sport often. I run into the champion, Matt, and let me tell you that he's tough enough. In addition, it's on a PAL version, so the data is renewed as a separate game, so I had to hit the enemies for about an hour before confronting Matt. Ugh! Never mind. It was still fun!

Never has a game changed my life forever. I want to thank everyone for supporting my ridiculous challenges! It means the world to me!

If you liked my video, be sure to like, comment and subscribe to my channel. I plan to make more videos in the future! :).

24 Comments

  1. Bruh the memories, I should buy one and play baseball all day long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall remember just swinging the remote randomly playing tennis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "WHAT DID YOU MEAN OUT OF BOUNDS?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do that trick on bowling? Where it goes up for me when I try it just goes slow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Sarah an Indian Mii because of her dark skin tone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you change the colour of your ball in Bowling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 like = how many times it said BALL or FOULBALL

    ReplyDelete
  8. AI’s losing by a real person: 0_0 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Explodes
    Him: Well that was easy 😏

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Mii looks pretty young because of the head and face...

    ...and is blue your favourite colour?

    ReplyDelete
  10. my boy Paul knows how to play base ball. those stats were through the roof

    ReplyDelete
  11. im really heavy because of those bowling balls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has always and will always be my favorite. Wii sport and wii sport resort was my childhood. If people ask for my favorite game I still say wii. I’m going to try to look for the wii sport cd because I have the thing it comes in but the cd isn’t inside 😭

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve never gotten an eagle playing wii sport golf you’re so good

    ReplyDelete
  14. a few days until the year ends. whoever was born on the 2000s will cry because of the nostalgia. oh and can someone help me my wii has been having an error and idk how to fix it. that was since last year :< i want to play more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done for getting 12 strikes in Wii sports bowling 🎳

    ReplyDelete
  16. 8:31 TAKE A DRUG TEST FOR THIS GIRL, SHE THREW IT AT 103 MPH!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I was a kid I was playing the baseball game and it was my turn to bat but I did not have the strap on properly so it flew out my hand and broke the tv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post