What's up, all of you? Welcome to another baseball game. This time we have two other champions face to face to see who will win this baseball game. We have Matt (boxing and swords champion) and Fritz (one of the cycling champions). Who will win this roller coaster of a match?
By the way, I want to say happy new year to all my viewers and subscribers! 2020 was a year explosion and it was great thanks to you. I can never thank you enough!
If you liked my video, be sure to like, comment and subscribe to my channel. I plan to make more videos in the future! .
9:13 Double
ReplyDeleteAwww man
ReplyDelete0:53 WTF
ReplyDeleteMatt’s team: Goes 3-0 up after the TOP of the 1st inning
ReplyDeleteFritz: Hold my beer
Matt: How about mine?
Turns out Matt wins. D:)
One time, I used to wreck a baseball team
ReplyDeleteThis is the reason why Matt only teaches boxing
ReplyDeleteFritz A.K.A. The man who got an Out Of The Park on his first try.
ReplyDeleteI got the ball out of the park ones when I hit it really hard
ReplyDeleteLook BANG
Narrator: IT'S OUT OF THE PARK
Alexandra: YES I THREW IT OUT OF THE PARK
1:20 SINGLE?
ReplyDeleteMatt, what’s happened to you? Is Fritz your weakness?
ReplyDelete7:30
ReplyDeleteSpoiler:
ReplyDeleteFritz won
ваڪеваll 10/50
ReplyDeleteMatt OP
ReplyDelete*Matt gives up walk off home run"
ReplyDelete"Impossible"
12:32 to 12:33
ReplyDelete7:30
ReplyDelete2:27 It's out of the park
ReplyDeleteAfter the game
Me:MY CAR!!!!
Player 1 me vs player 2 my cousin played Baseball Wii
ReplyDeleteMatt = Pro
ReplyDelete1:18 to 1:19
ReplyDelete9:10 to 9:14
ReplyDelete0:50 fastest wii mote in the west
ReplyDelete2:27 I Can't Believe It! It's Out Of The Park!
ReplyDeletetheres no way let you say that word dont say again you well cannot take video causeing word dont
ReplyDeleteMatt held back significantly by putting his skill at 0
ReplyDeletePlus at 17:30 his teammate chocked
5:42 It's Out of the park
ReplyDelete6:31 Home run
ReplyDeleteFritz amazing comeback lol
ReplyDeleteFritz really went off with a really great start.
ReplyDelete12:25
ReplyDelete7:31 to 7:32
ReplyDeleteMatt pulled the biggest choke job in all of wii sports history
ReplyDeleteThere aren’t multiple champions of cycling, Anna is the only champion.
ReplyDeleteThat’s just sad
ReplyDeleteMatt was winning at 19 points fritz was at 9 and he came back that’s just sad
ReplyDeleteHow about you try Sakura vs Emma?
ReplyDelete3:25 to 3:27
ReplyDelete4:13 Why is it out if the ball hit the ground?⚾
ReplyDeleteWii sports is the greatest baseball video game ever period!
ReplyDelete2:23 OUT OF THE PARK!
ReplyDeletePost a Comment