We start again! Perfect games with 4 players on Wii Sports Bowling! However, if you notice the last video I posted in May, you have seen that I used two strategies. For this one, I only used one. Let me tell you that it becomes more difficult if you use multiple strategies at the same time. You will never know if one or more pins screw you in.
If you liked my video, be sure to like, comment and subscribe to my channel. I plan to make more videos in the future! .
Pro
ReplyDeleteTop game ever
ReplyDeleteKirby loves you😘
I would have obliterated all of you
ReplyDeleteCasually gets a 1200 series
ReplyDeleteCan I just take a moment to point out the fact that one guy–*ONE GUY*–managed to pull off 48 consecutive strikes in virtual bowling?
ReplyDeleteYeah, if you pay close attention, you'll realize that all 4 players are being controlled by *a single Wii Remote*.
Yes serv
ReplyDeleteNobody:
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Nobody:
This Video: Nice Throw! NIce Throw! NICE THROW! NiCe ThRoW
nice fra
ReplyDeleteI’ve been playing the wii for probably 15 years. Few months ago I finally got my first 300. I had a couple of 299’s. I became obsessed to get a 300
ReplyDeleteI've seen this raw strength only once before
ReplyDeletecompared to the 2012 video, the quality of this one is way better
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeletei used to say this when i be a poor sport.
ReplyDeleteHACKS
he rollin that ball so straight he made james charles cry
ReplyDeleteWow cool :o
ReplyDeleteYou a won with 199 points
ReplyDeletemust’ve used a toad wii remote with wii motion plus inside
ReplyDeleteP E R F E C T
ReplyDeleteI have never seen Wii Sports run this smooth
ReplyDeletenice throw
ReplyDeleteThis is so nastlgic
ReplyDeleteThey got strikes
ReplyDeletepoofesure would like to access your credit card
ReplyDeleteImagine if every one got a 300 but the last guy gets a 299
ReplyDeleteI would get not much realy but my friends and brother and family are better than me 😶😐🙏🏼🤦🏼♂️🤷🏼♂️
ReplyDeleteNiCe ThRoW
ReplyDeleteSo satisfying
ReplyDeletePost a Comment