Golf is in my opinion one of the most sophisticated games on Wii Sports. It's very fun, stimulating and easy to learn and play. I decided to make a 9 hole game with my friends on YouTube. Particularly happy with this match with a Hole-In-One on hole 4 and another player getting an incredible 13 under par, my new record. I hope you enjoy it for those who love golf! :)
If you liked my video, be sure to like, comment and subscribe to my channel. I plan to make more videos in the future! .
3 of the Miis you use in the video are from recognizable channels I know. They are Nil Tavarez, Felipe Bravo, and Ziploc13.
ReplyDeleteLe
ReplyDelete99% oooooooooh ahhhhhhhh1% real comments
ReplyDeleteCes 4 joueurs de golf (Wii sports) ce sont des pro du jeu vidéo 👍👍👍.
ReplyDelete0:29 That sounds like the Wii Sports theme song.
ReplyDeleteNostalgia
ReplyDeleteMine says you need 4 wiimotes t play
ReplyDeleteThis Guy Is Lagidimently Awesome!
ReplyDeleteCuriosity
ReplyDeleteI want to get a eagle
ReplyDelete2:54, 5:28, 10:23, 10:43, 11:27, 14:43, 14:57, 17:46, 22:52, 23:43, 28:08, 28:19, 28:32
ReplyDeleteThese are the best sound you can ever hear this century.
Gotta love how peaceful golf is
ReplyDeleteSaturday 6:00 PM
ReplyDeleteOk'd,cv
ReplyDeleteC.
C
Why the hell did I watch this
ReplyDeleteThis suspicially seems like one player is doing all of this lol
ReplyDeletei got a golf ad on this video
ReplyDeleteIsn’t ziploc13 left handed at golf
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Nil on Getting a New Record.
ReplyDelete27:30 Ohh my Goodness the Ball almost got in the Water.
ReplyDeleteOne time when I was a kid I threw a wii remote at my cousins tv whilst playing wii golf
ReplyDeletePost a Comment