Wii Sports Resort-Bowling - Set of 100 pins: Secret Strike



good old nintendo for putting it in sports station. Originally, it was in Wii sports like an Easter egg that would give you an automatic strike if the wall were to move over the ball guard and successfully descend to the end. it would hit some kind of switch and some sort of explosion sound would go off.

this came back to wii sports and I am very happy that this is the case: P

but just like the video "off the wall", I did it a while ago but I never put it in place. (I did it originally on July 27: P).

49 Comments

  1. I played this to work on bowling on P.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was always so satisfying to actually get it and hear that click *BOOM*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these people in the comments saying how they did this by accident, meanwhile I can't for the life of me, get it on either side, no matter how hard I try.😂😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this trick. The ball always falls off right at the end so the explosion isn’t triggered

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me it says don't release the ball backwards wtf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Keep Trying To Do That But The Ball Keeps Falling Of So I Just Hit The Red Pin Then The Rest Fall Down

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kira queen has already touched that bowling ball.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a simple thanksgiving, we ate dinner, discussed politics (as usual) and I caress the idea of a fun game of bowling to end the night. Unannounced to anyone I've been planning my attack since October by playing the 100 pin game alone, every Thursday (I'm home alone until 7 on Thursdays). We have 6 people total, so whoever the top two of the first game was got to play the next one. I was in the second game and there was some serious competition. My Uncle, Larry, was getting high 90's and I was getting low 80's he was rubbing it in my face and I didn't like that one bit. I couldn't hold in my laughter once I saw my uncle Larry fall down from this trick. What a stupid man. He tried replicating it but no one knew the secret but me. I come out on top every game now because everyone is too lazy to Google it. This story was from two years ago, and I've been using it since and don't plan on stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think he is a cheater but people say he is

    ReplyDelete
  10. i remember i did this as a kid just as a joke, and i flipped out when i got the strike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who's watching when this is nostalgic?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good old YouTube. No clickbait, no annoying youtubers, no comments that just want likes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember that secret i found by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did this once I got all the pins on my 4th try

    ReplyDelete
  15. So basically if you get a ball that rolls on the gutter guard the entire time, it will set off a bomb that causes all the pins to fall down!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When you hit the whole system than the bowling pin

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOW DID YOU DO THAT 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay so I did this on the first turn of a game then finished it but it didn’t count?

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2009: Hmm...Nah
    2010: Still Nah
    2011: Nuh Uh
    2012: Nope
    2013: Still a nope
    2014: It's been five years now, so no
    2015: You know what the answer's gonna be by now
    2016: * Shakes Head *
    2017: Read 2015
    2018: Eh, a little close
    2019: ALRIGHT IT'S BEEN TEN YEARS LET'S RECOMMEND THIS BULLSHIT

    ReplyDelete
  20. 10 years passed to know how easy this shit was omg

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you miss a pin I get to go through your phone:

    ReplyDelete
  22. Who's a lucky Guy/Girl that was able to do a complete strike without this? Because I am. When I was 7 I did it in a match against my father, he rage-quitted.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wonder how it just randomly knocks down the pins

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anyone else do this by accident as a small child?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorcery! evil magic! Thats pretty kool tho

    ReplyDelete
  26. For Wii Sports: 100 Pins
    For Jason Belmonte: 150 Pins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. And there I was, trying to bounce it off the gutters

    ReplyDelete
  28. **Insert 'super hot fire' meme here**

    ReplyDelete
  29. this comment section is like a time capsule

    ReplyDelete
  30. YOOO I'M FREAKING OUT RIGGHT NOW!!!!! I ACTUALLY GOT IT!!!! I'M INSANE BRO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. *FLEX WARNING* I've gotten strikes on 100 pin without this Easter egg. *FLEX OVER*

    ReplyDelete
  32. I’ve always tried this trick but it never worked

    ReplyDelete
  33. fuck this shit i have spent half an hour of my life to prove nothing fucking bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  34. After all these years.... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!? WHEN DID THEY HAD MISSIONS!?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your character looks like Pitbull

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post