Wii Sports Resort Nintendo Wii Games - Children's Video Games - Girls - Baby
Wii Sports Resort is a collection of fun sports games that anyone can pick up and play. This sequel to the popular Wii Sports uses the Wii MotionPlus accessory, which provides players with the most responsive and realistic experience possible. The Wii MotionPlus accessory, which is included.
I remember the days just vigorously swipping my controller to get my sister off the platform. Also wakeboarding was my best sport I have been able to get a high score on
ReplyDeletei Subscribe
ReplyDeleteI love this gameee I’m going to play it later :>
ReplyDeleteAh the olden days I miss it 🥺
ReplyDeleteNOOB
ReplyDeleteNOOOB NOOB
ReplyDeleteI have a question Mr. Target Logo Clone, how do you think a sports game is a game for babys?
ReplyDelete👍👍
ReplyDeleteLove wii
ReplyDeletethe wii game is 9 years old
ReplyDeleteI lost the Wii game cd
ReplyDeletePost a Comment