SIGN UP for more Nintendo Wii U games ► http://bit.ly/DYKG_Subscribe
Book locked by region ► https://unbound.com/books/region-locked/
Patreon ► http://bit.ly/2u8wGQj
In this video, Did You Know Gaming examines some facts, secrets and Easter eggs surrounding Nintendo Wii U games such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The Wonderful 101, Paper Mario: Color Splash and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Follow DYKG on:
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2oOavs2
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2oO4jjA
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2nIrFp9
Website: http://bit.ly/NpYDbD
Sources / Further reading:
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-Asks/Iwata-Asks-E3-2011-Special-Edition-Wii-U/E3-2011-Special-Edition-Wii-U/1-Looking-Beyond- Wii / 1-Looking-Beyond-Wii-205181.html
https://www.gamereactor.eu/eiji-aonuma-reflects-on-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/
https://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/1603/
https://zombiu.fandom.com/wiki/Killer_Freaks_From_Outer_Space
https://didyouknowgaming.com/post/36767782589/zombiu
https://www.vgfacts.com/game/gamewario/
https://www.vgfacts.com/game/nintendoland/
http://gonintendo.com/stories/265596-paper-mario-color-splash-na-pre-load-taken-offline-players-ac
https://kotaku.com/xenoblade-chronicles-xs-director-on-localization-change-1796157409
https://www.vgfacts.com/game/thewonderful101/
https://www.unseen64.net/2012/07/28/time-crisis-adventure-xbox-cancelled/
#WiiU #Nintendo #DidYouKnowGaming.
8:09 BANG BANG BANG FBI OPEN UP!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a Switch, but I still play my Wii U a lot more because of the games being much cheaper. The "Switch Tax" keeps me considering selling my Switch, but I'm sure the prices will go down in a couple more years and I'll use it a lot more then.
ReplyDeleteS*** now I want to re-buy the Wii U
ReplyDeleteWhat is he saying at 3:30? I can’t tell.
ReplyDeleteThe Switch Lite is a ripoff
ReplyDeleteDid you know that against all odds, Tokyo Mirage Sessions is getting a Switch version!? WHOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteSo many things in here telling mkre in depth of Nintendos greedy ass moves to milk every penny..forget dropping the switch with the very best zelda possible..lets cut the shit up so we can sell on 2 platforms!! Pathetic haha
ReplyDeleteA very underrated console and has awesome games.To this dat it's my favorite Nintendo console.
ReplyDeleteGreg, I LIVE for your end segments. Yeah, I did have a good day. hope you did too.
ReplyDeleteim happy that the Wii Suceeded While a Nightmare called Chicken shoot is destroying it
ReplyDeleteI Think Fuck a Rest of the world i wont my Breast Slider DAMIT!!
ReplyDeleteThis channel strays too far away from the real point in the title.
ReplyDelete7:53 I'm glad my parents weren't' in the room. I reported you already.
Okay, I know that the Virtual Boy wasn't the best, but that does NOT mean you have the right to hate on the Wii U like the way you are, no matter if you're a stupid generic user, a bot, or Nathaniel Bandy. The Wii U was great and I still remember paying the money for those great Kirby games, and raging, which resulted in smashing my head into the gamepad (Mario Maker + JP, China = Rage)
ReplyDeleteThe Wii U was a big market sale, and it came to making the Switch. Where would we be without the great engine for Minecraft Wii U? What about dual screens for Nintendo Land? How about online multiplayer that wasn't laggy? If the Wii U never existed, we wouldn't be happy with what came next. The 3DS wouldn't be a whole without system compatibility to the Wii U and back; so what good would it be? We couldn't have Amiibo, and couldn't transfer to Smash Bros. Ultimate without the advanced IP. You all need to think clearly about the Wii U, because without it, not much would be possible throughout time and gaming. Shame on you all.
2008? geez...end of the yeat is when I first got the wii
ReplyDeleteWho is going to be offended by a breast slider? People have different sized breasts...
ReplyDeleteOne thing I find weird between Switch and WII U is that when 3rd parties was making physical games for WII U they didn't make us download or install games to the WII U memory despite the games basically being on a custom made Blu-ray disc, meanwhile 3rd parties are making us download half the games on Switch when we buy them on physical cartridges despite the cartridges having faster read speeds than WII U discs.
ReplyDeleteSeriously? The video mentions the lack of HD rumble in BotW, which is negligible, but leaves out the part where Nintendo removed all dual-screen features - which would've been vital - to not make the Switch look bad?!
ReplyDeleteAnd no, it's not surprising that the Wii U had a good library of games, at least not to anyone who actually had a Wii U...
It's still the best console Nintendo ever made imho (and I'm saying this as a Switch owner).
Poor Wii U. I actually was really excited for it.
ReplyDeleteLOVED ZombiU 💀
ReplyDeleteI loved the Wii U, had a lot of fun with it, most games at 1080p 60FPS, lots of great games, I believe that's what matters
ReplyDeleteEvery game that has a boob slider needs to have a crotch slider!
ReplyDelete"Dark sheep" lol okay
ReplyDeleteWii u is the best Nintendo console, because it had so much things that someone who never owned one will never know and it revealed the end of true gaming.
ReplyDeleteI respect Tetsuya Takahashi.
ReplyDeleteThe Wii U is well known to the definitive edition of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and the best of the series, Super Smash Bros. 4.
ReplyDeleteswitch: has joycons that can be taken off tis but a scratch
ReplyDeleteWii u: What do you mean? You're arm is gone!
switch: just a flesh wound.
Nintendo is still behind with online communications saddening tbh I hope things change.
ReplyDeleteNintendoland had no business not being a pack-in game, similar to Wii Sports on the Wii. #Botch
ReplyDeleteI see what you did with the ending music
ReplyDeleteThere's a Star Maaaaaaaaaan waiting in the sky
Cold Fear is a really great game.
ReplyDeleteBut censorship makes me have a badder experience.
ReplyDeleteNever forget.
ReplyDelete5:43 Sounds like Microsoft Sam
ReplyDeleteThe Wii U was a great console. It's downfall was terrible marketing.
ReplyDeleteXenoblade X deserves all of the attention because it's a masterclass.
ReplyDeleteThe Wii U is such a great console, it was misunderstood and thanks to terrible marketing didn't gain much attention as it deserves. I still have mine and still play it, in fact it's what I have Zelda on because I didn't have a switch at the time it came out. I still boot up the system and go to miiverse looking at the error message being sad of what used to go on within
ReplyDeleteEvery time Colour Splash is mentioned I just get depressed since a game I love that was worked super hard on sold super poorly and without a switch port will stay that way
ReplyDeleteI kind of grew up with the Wii U. I still love mine to this day and sometimes go back and get games for it I missed out on.
ReplyDeleteBorderlands Facts - Didyouknowgaming? - should do a video on Borderlands
ReplyDeleteNintendo... Trying Wii U 2025 would be a good idea...
ReplyDeleteDid you know the Wii U was a nightmare to develop for? Its software development kit is highly counter-intuitive, and has poor documentation.
ReplyDeleteI thought the mistake with Paper Mario Color Splash was that it existed at all...
ReplyDeleteAll wonder the Wii U failed; Wonderful 101 could have been so much more, and a launch game to boot... :(
ReplyDeletePost a Comment