Wii: undernourished but underestimated - Scott The Woz



Scott returns to everyone's least favorite favorite console, the Nintendo Wii.

Twitter: @ScottTheWoz

Music used:
Wii Sports "Title Theme"
"Comet Observatory 1" from Super Mario Galaxy
"Underworld" from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
"Theme of the title" of Rhythm Heaven Fever
"Skyloft" from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Donkey Kong Country Returns "Title Screen"
"Battlefield Ver. 2" from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Shop Channel "Main Theme"
"Breakout" from 3D Dot Game Heroes.

33 Comments

  1. Onestly i still play more wii than any other console

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first ever FPS multiplayer was CoD World at War on the Wii. Ah, nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Metroid: Other M.

    Fight me

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2:57 W A S
    Rip in penis, Wii shop
    (Sonic 06 - 2019)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ngl i wish i had a wii. too bad i already have a switch that i cant afford any games for

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mario Strikers Charged is the best Nintendo Sport Game out there

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are you talking about playing new super bros wii was insanely magical

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember when I bought this, I had the choice between a xbox 360 and wii. I chose the wii because of the price. At the time I regret that decision. Nowadays, I have no regrets. The great exclusives on the wii are unique and are interesting. Sure the xbox 360 has halo 3 and ninja gaiden 2, but their aren't a lot games I would want to play on a xbox 360

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't hate the Wii, but I didn't see myself playing it a lot considering we still had a GameCube so we didn't take advantage of the backwards compatibility and not a lot of Wii games grabbed our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wii was like a meme that just worked but for family times.
    Everyone likes the wii. At least I thought

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time for some DONKEY KONG BARREL BLAST BOYS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is there Pepto Bismol in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had way too many hours in fluidity

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cried the day my parents suprised me with a wii on a random day

    ReplyDelete
  15. Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince Wii anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, that underpowered console sold more that the PS3 & Xbox 360 did!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the wii was the best game console ever. if you disagree don’t talk to me

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's with the Wii Music hate! Sure it wasn't a 'good' game but it wasn't a bad game either.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scott. You're forgetting The Conduit, No More Heroes 1 and 2, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor, Zack and Wiki, Monster Hunter Tri, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Red Steel 2, Epic Mickey, De Blob 1 and 2, Boom Blox Bash Party, Super Paper Mario, The Trauma Center Games, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Btw the Wii was not trying to compete with the ps3 or Xbox , it was a family console that was much more affordable than the ps3 or Xbox and family’s can enjoy together

    ReplyDelete
  21. I JUST realized that the mii he was making in the first mii channel gameplay was Peter Griffin.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love my wii and I have over 100 games.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The wii was what made me switch to Nintendo and I haven’t looked back ever since

    ReplyDelete
  24. Scott reminds me of eric from that 70s show

    ReplyDelete
  25. That wii controller was already broke, fake and clickbait

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Wii = A GameCube that also plays Wii Sports, Virtual Console games and Mario Galaxy.

    The Wii U = Virtual Console/eShop, Super Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 player.

    Now who wants to play De Blob?

    ReplyDelete
  27. N64 had a bad game library???? Mario 64, MARIO Kart 64, Ocarina of Time, Majoras mask, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, Golden Eye, Smash Bros, Pokemon Snap, Stadium 1 and 2 and puzzle league, Perfect Dark, Conker, Lylat Wars, Jet force Gemini, Mario Party 1-3, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing. Pilot wings, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding. Yoshi’s story. And these were just what I played.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 3:25 (Shows the “Everybody Votes Channel”)

    “I would talk about Everybody Votes Channel, but I really don’t want to get into politics”

    Do you even know what this channel was all about!? I used to play with this with my daughters all the time back in the days. And it has NOTHING to do with politics!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Resident evil and scarface were awesome on the wii

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post