Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller | Halo MCC



Play like a pro with the most advanced controller in the world. The most advanced controller in the world is here. The Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller offers more than 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable wands and new interchangeable components.

Buy now: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2

SUBSCRIBE TO XBOX ON YOUTUBE 🎮 https://xbx.lv/2EEjmaR

WATCH EVERY XBOX CONTROLLER EVER DONE: https://youtu.be/G91DILuE-P4

FOLLOW XBOX
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xbox/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Xbox
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xbox/

AUDIO DESCRIPTION: https://youtu.be/sZE78xW7qpI.

49 Comments

  1. they really pushing to sell pc players controllers or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finaly they leave batteries🌚🌚👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have one for free so I can test it out please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least make one that has the bluish color of the elite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y do they still add gameplay that looks like bots?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Xbox, can I have this for my 31st birthday on may 17 address 343 arla Rd in dinuba CA.. 😎🎮😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before trying to sell people controllers make sure they pass QC, go check xbox elite 2 issues reddit and see what I mean

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we need enhanced edition with Xbox series x with share button

    ReplyDelete
  9. They forgot to add “Rubber Tips on the hair trigger selector that falls off if you slide it too hard!”

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ll just wait till the new Xbox 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10 more months bois, 10 more months

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously release more limited edition versions of this. I have the Gears of War 4 elite controller and it’s amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gs all these controllers, have more then there games

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's have more controllers then game's. -XBox

    ReplyDelete
  15. When you low key admit your entire series has less then 40 hours of content

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay more defective elite controllers that are overpriced YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you saying it will take me 40 hours to complete the master chief saga? On easy maybe, but not on heroic or legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Say hello to the new Autism Controller where people with autism can play games!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm obsessed with not having oily hands when holding this thing, lol.
    Feels off when slightly slippery

    ReplyDelete
  20. These elite series controllers aren’t enough of an imrpovement over the regular Xbox one controllers to be worth the price imo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have stopped making Scarlett now the series X has been revised

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't imagine any controller lasting 40 hours wtf that's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mcc Reach - 4 on legendary? 🧐 solo? I need the CarFax

    ReplyDelete
  24. The video should’ve ended with “limitless possibilities limited edition”

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't wait to see how long it takes to brake

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can you tell me where you got that case?

    ReplyDelete
  27. There’s a big problem when the controller cost almost, if not more than the console you are playing it on itself.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post