In today's IGN Daily Fix, Sydnee details all of the games that will hit Game Pass throughout January, including: Frostpunk, Tekken 7, GTA V, and more. In addition to the Locke and Key trailer on Netflix and we are speculating on what Pokemon Direct will bring.
#ign #gaming #entertainment.
I’m so glad they addded game pass. I’m buying it every single month now
ReplyDeleteThey're so big... 🤤
ReplyDeleteI have a Xbox game pass and 13 days are left until the expiration but I can't play online
ReplyDeleteSubscribe to my channel I’m starting a channel for my New Years Resolution.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2fl4ICvjFjFVKwumSMU5zA?view_as=subscriber
Next time ill just google it instead of watching videos.
ReplyDeleteFirst zooming, now editing.
ReplyDeleteThe excitement when she mentioned SAO. LOL. Don't expect to go in fighting. Lots of talking. But you know what xbox players are waiting for. FF. Though they can buy them. Played them all in my PS days. I need Yakuza this month!
ReplyDeletelmao she tries way too hard
ReplyDeleteSo does Sydney Goodman have an Instagram or ??
ReplyDeleteroll that thing? more like roll that ears! im sorry sydnee much love
ReplyDeleteAnnoying and wearing mom jeans? You are a double threat.
ReplyDeleteWhat a hotty
ReplyDeleteSydnee Goodman 💜
ReplyDeleteWhats up with the high waist jeans?...
ReplyDeleteI love when she shows her ears lol
ReplyDeleteShe said “roll that thing”. It’s gotta be “THE thing”...It ain’t a thing without THE thing! ☹️
ReplyDeleteWhy couldn’t we get gta 5 for free on ps4 instead of goat simulator
ReplyDeleteYou tryna be Olivia Munn?
ReplyDeleteears like baby yoda
ReplyDelete>I hope your day is as awesome as you are
ReplyDeleteplease no
i see sao...i saddly click
ReplyDeletePost a Comment