Do you know someone who just got an Xbox One S? Or maybe an Xbox One X? Maybe it was YOU. Well, here are the essential gifts for any Xbox One owner this holiday season.
ETGET NOTIFIED: SUB! http://www.youtube.com/user/WulffDen?sub_confirmation=1
🛍Support the chain! Use these links to buy stuff:
Xbox One S 1 TB console https://amzn.to/2scwUW5
Xbox One X 1 TB console https://amzn.to/2P6U1tZ
Elite Series 2 controller https://amzn.to/2s9HYDo
PowerA Fusion Pro wired controller https://amzn.to/347GXcj
Xbox One controller https://amzn.to/2P8n0xN
Xbox controller support https://amzn.to/35cblDy
Charging stand for Xbox controller https://amzn.to/2RAhOUK
Turtle Beach Recon 70 gaming headset https://amzn.to/2PvJWpv
Game and charging kit https://amzn.to/347Ye4M
▶ ️New videos every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!
🔴Wulff Den Live every Wednesday at 8 p.m. EST
👕W U L F F D E N A P P A R E L 👕
http://wulffdenapparel.com
➤➤➤Support the chain! Become a sponsor: https://youtube.com/user/wulffden#action=sponsor
• Access to sponsored Discord chat only
• Cat badge and Emotes
• Watch new videos EVERY HOUR EARLY (via discord)
• Priority game time for monthly multiplayer streams
🎮Twitch: http://twitch.tv/wulffden
🐦Twitter [Bob]: http://twitter.com/bobwulff
🐦Twitter [Will]: http://twitter.com/WillWulffDamnIt
🐦Twitter [WulffDen]: http://twitter.com/thewulffden
📸Instagram: http://instagram.com/thewulffden
🔷Facebook: http://facebook.com/wulffden
💬Our Discord server: https://discord.gg/3aVYkhR
Get in touch with us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wulff-den-live/id1072626893?mt=2
OR listen to this on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/wulffden
(づ  ̄ ³ ̄) づ (___) ___).
I don’t even know why I’m watching this lmao 😂. I have a PC, Xbox, and Switch
ReplyDeleteWhy would you want an Xbox when you could just get a switch or a PS4
ReplyDeleteI'm upgrading from an original one to a one x and from there I'm just asking for PC parts for birthdays and christmas. Next year's consoles literally are just PCs that u can upgrade with newer parts.
ReplyDeleteThe Xbox Pro controller costs almost as much as a Switch lite ...yikes
ReplyDeleteokay
ReplyDeletedat x series tho
ReplyDeleteWulff Den videos are sweet !!
ReplyDeleteWhen you watch this for pc ideas for Christmas becuase you sold your xobx one.
ReplyDeleteAnybody wants an Xbox for Christmas set of playing the Xbox one X go on eBay you can bite for $119 for one S1 terabyte nothing wrong with it it’s way cheaper and I’m just gonna buy you something to control with it and I buy secondhand that is the cheapest way to get it it’s on eBay at the moment called I have if you want to get one for Christmas I just want to say that
ReplyDeleteI just ordered an Xbox One, good timing for this video :D
ReplyDeleteI reccomend a bulk package of double A batteries.
ReplyDeleteI would suggest to buy an external HDD or even a SSD if they want to go digital, the 1tb of internal memory runs out pretty quick, and by the way, the XB1S can only go up to 1080p, the 1X can do 4k/60hz with HDR or 1440p/120hz. And freesync too.
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking at an X make sure you also have or are getting a 4k monitor/t.v. Otherwise you are just wasting your money really...especially with new console around the corner. Imo, not worth it. 1440p is a sweet spot frame rate > resolution.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you're still setting up your new place, but there's an echo to your voice in this video not seen in previous videos. I like the audio quality of your microphone in previous vids, I hope you can set up something similar at your new home.
ReplyDeleteNice!!
ReplyDeleteNow find games for the Xbox, thats the hard part
Edit: 0:41 dont talk like that man, have some respect for those Who can only afford that
Trash old one I have that why u make fun of my Xbox
ReplyDeleteDude you must have like, at least 20 controllers at your place
ReplyDeleteI've got a gaming channel and this guy is my ideal, he puts humour into his videos and makes exactly the type of content I want to create
ReplyDeleteThe Duke controller is pretty cool. My brother dosen't really understand "novelty" so idk if he will like it or not but if I were an Xbox owner I would love it
ReplyDeletepretty sure the recon 70 is only stereo tho
ReplyDeleteXbox One X also supports HDR for a lot of games though so
ReplyDeletePlus they're practically selling them for half price right now
Xbox One S doesn’t game past 1080p.
ReplyDeleteI was not sold on the Duke until I saw that startup sequence for the logo spot.
ReplyDeleteThat was the most beautiful thing
7:45 I wanted to double like the video for imitating how mic talking be
ReplyDeleteThe S renders games exactly as the original+HDR and upscales the image up to 4k. Don't know where you got the 1440p.
ReplyDeleteHey I’m that someone
ReplyDeleteI personally have the Elite Series 2 Controller..and i wanna say its sooooooo worth it!
ReplyDeleteI got the black duke controller as its what i have on my orginal xbox
ReplyDelete7:34 I've been watching Bob for like 2 years and this is the funniest thing I've ever seen
ReplyDeleteNice place, Bob!
ReplyDeleteJust stuff!
ReplyDelete1:09 Xbox one S is NOT capable of 1440p graphics.
ReplyDeleteI own all the consoles of this gen and the Xbox One X is the greatest console I've ever owned. Between Xbox Live, Game Pass, Play Anywhere, and Xcloud nothing comes close to Xbox. My PS4 collects dust.
ReplyDeleteI got myself a green duke controller last year and I can't recommend it enough. It's priced much cheaper now (paid $70) and it makes playing MCC and backwards compatible games a wonderful nostalgia trip. It is not wireless but that's hardly an issue considering it's a retro controller. It comes with a very long and sturdy micro-usb cable.
ReplyDeleteFunny that I got a ps4 ad for this video. And i LOVE my Xbox One S
ReplyDeleteComment
ReplyDeleteI got the night ops controller and matching charging stand. Looks good!
ReplyDeletebob: posts an xbox one video
ReplyDeleteliterally of us: Wait, that’s illegal
Im digging that new apartment, great vid as always bob!
ReplyDeleteHey did you change your set ? How did you get those big windows in the basement ? #wulffdendad
ReplyDeleteIs this your permanent setup?
ReplyDeleteThis is a nice video, but since I have an Xbox One S I hope a PlayStation 4 video is available soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Just thank you 🙏
ReplyDeleteThat Duke controller is tight as heck my guy!
ReplyDeleteBob does this mean you’re doing a ps4 version of this.
ReplyDeleteif you are spending over $150 on a controller you need to rethink what you are doing, building a VERY capable pc is possible for just a little more
ReplyDeletePost a Comment