Xbox One in 2020 - worth buying? (Review)



Use the link below for a free trial and 10% discount on your first purchase with Squarespace!
https://www.squarespace.com/91Tech
The Xbox One got off to a slow start in 2013, but things really changed with the launch of the Xbox One S and X. Should you buy it in 2020?

Amazon links:
Xbox One S (Minecraft bundle) - https://amzn.to/2upHVRK
Xbox One S (Battlefield bundle) - https://amzn.to/2JxpNQ0
Xbox One X (PUBG bundle) - https://amzn.to/2CxAPz5
Xbox One controller - https://amzn.to/2TZiKE1
Xbox One Elite controller - https://amzn.to/2U2xxh7

PS4 in 2020 - https://youtu.be/ebQcAURxOIY
Nintendo Switch in 2020 - https://youtu.be/WsGlEpfrzrg
Xbox 360 in 2020 - https://youtu.be/u6jXoNieyWs
Wii in 2020 - https://youtu.be/qJWm-yUsEKM

Social media (@ 91_Tech)
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/91_tech/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/91_Tech

The music:
A-GON - Simplicity (intro music)
https://youtu.be/_oxXgfyBTFk
HOME - Pyxis
https://youtu.be/3Ax6jTZlu_g
HOME - Hold
https://youtu.be/9Ty-qFZZPZk

Business inquiries:
josh.91tech@gmail.com

#Xbox #XboxOne.

48 Comments

  1. I'm very upset with xbox the ps4 is better in my opinion ps4 makes everything easy I went to renew my xbox live gold it just says my account needs attention on ps4 I can just buy it over and over it's very annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. 📂Microsoft

    └📁X019

    └📁Xbox Games

    └⚠️ This folder is empty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an xbox 1 for 3 years and i loved it. I played all my games in high res, the bluetooth connectivity was easy, I also made lots of cool friends, but sadly it broke on june 20th this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m wondering if I should upgrade from my Xbox 360e

    ReplyDelete
  5. I habe bought the XBOX ONE S just in 50 EURO in this black friday... What do you think? Was it a good deal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually ya people still buying xbox one and he's still get updates and new games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got a one s and it's Ben great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's a tip wait until a new Xbox releases and the price's may go down on the Xbox One X/S

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi im new of console gaming. is there a fight night champion on xbox one s?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's worth it in 2019 and 2020

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so you know you only get 4K in video and movies and shows but not games but games do support HDR

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the Xbox one s without the disk drive for 180$ CAD with sea of thieves, Forza Horizon 4, and Minecraft with a month of Xbox live gold. sweet deal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No Point save your money for the Xbox Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  14. xbox one and xbox one x and are juk.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ummm forza is a big exclusive it’s the only reason I’m picking up a one s and not a PS4 on Friday 😂

    ReplyDelete
  16. First Xbox one is not ugly it’s cool

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you get rechargeble for the controller though

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that intro music and the old type picture makes me think in the past

    ReplyDelete
  19. I been clickbaited and so have you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all the consoles. Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox, all great with advantages in each of them hardware and game wise. I just happen to use my Xbox One X a lot more than the others because of Backwards Compatibility and 4K Gaming. I say get em all but if you're on a budget just play what interests you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The power of the One X is pretty good, but to me, the idea of being stuck to a TV 100% of the time isn’t really appealing anymore if you catch my drift. 4K and pretty graphics may be the pros for the One X, but it definitely didn’t prevented me from selling it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The one s is much cheaper than the ps4 and the one s got a 4k bluray disk reader, 4k video streaming andt the one s can 4k upscaling in games

    ReplyDelete
  23. can i play mk 11 or any 2019 game on xbox one ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely worth it, especially with gamepass! Even though Xbox project Scarlett is releasing soon, Microsoft stated they won't make the other consoles obsolete. Definitely pick it up for black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't decide. Xbox One S or Xbox One X?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just bought a broken Xbox one and going to try to fix it. $60 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm getting my Xbox one s on Friday, I can't wait😤

    ReplyDelete
  28. F ok otherwise you are very helpful thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  29. That blue Xbox One S is the same Xbox that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The only reason why I’m interested is because of FIFA 20

    ReplyDelete
  31. I’ll buy xbox one for 170€-150€. Can you guys tell me what to check for when buying it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post