Xbox One S



Introducing the new Xbox One S. Play the best games, including the classic Xbox 360, on a 40% smaller console. Discover richer, brighter colors in games and videos with High Dynamic Range technology. Stream 4K videos to Netflix and Amazon Video, and watch UHD Blu-ray ™ movies in superb 4K Ultra HD.

INCLUDES the new simplified Xbox wireless controller.

Video with audio description: https://youtu.be/yWCYn7lFyT0.

39 Comments

  1. ان شاء الله اجيب اكس بوكس سيريس اكس اكس ادري اسم جريده بس عادي 😂😂👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I bought this on Dec 2019 in very reasonable price ...and it was my first gaming Console.... And what to say,
    I am so happy.... 😌

    ReplyDelete
  3. What An Amazing Project and Console.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im just saying what creepy sounds this new console doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to buy it 3 years after it’s out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this for Christmas in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me: Buys Xbox One S back in May 2017
    YouTube: nobody has bought this console as of now, so we shall recommend this video to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always thought Xbox would be great. And proud to be team Xbox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1:34 that scared me like if it did to you lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the Xbox One, One X and now the One S Digital Edition (closed) just for collection... 🤷🏼‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been 3 years, still hasn't dropped in price.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Original Xbox One gang? Crashes? Freezing? Yeah, that’s normal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2020: Starts
    Youtube: Let's recommend this video for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got the xbox one s. Best consolle ever. I might get the siries x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post