XBOX & PS4 !! * New * Sp2MP Glitch (Frozen Money) | GTAV UNLIMITED Money Glitch



Brand new Glitch online solo !! Xbox and PS4 tutorial. Money Problem Frozen ... Bring Modded Cars Online and Much More !!

Work on Xbox One and PS4

founders:
- K Glitcher
- Mardaze
- Mote
- Supreme XMF
- MacclesfieldUk
- Fast

Win 1 desired level: RB, RB, B, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

Frozen money:
- Go to any location of the peyote factory, press the right pad (the option will be invisible)
- Eat the plant / Press pause and open the criminal starter pack, click on the Internet link.
- Buy everything you want with the funds available in your account (the money will be frozen)
- Wait for delivery of all items.
- Hold the right pad.
- Buy ammunition via the interaction menu.
- Find a new session.

_______________________________

Join the channel for only $ 4.99 per month for early access to videos when available, 15% off ALL products, Glitch details, help and settings, community chats closed + name in pinned comment and much more! (See the pinned comment) or click on this link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCflAaIrFOrRJT3oPzSvdIJg/join

My new Vlog channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1ZDFmoqovpnhkxow5msww

Twitter link - https://twitter.com/BroontangoVlogs

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/broontango_vlogs/

Twitch link - https://m.twitch.tv/broontango
_______________________________

FAIR USE DISCLAIMER

* Copyright disclaimer Under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, "fair dealing" is permitted for purposes such as criticism, comment, reporting, teaching, scholarships and research. Fair use is use permitted by copyright law which may otherwise infringe. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the scales in favor of fair dealing.

-This video has no negative impact on the original works (it would actually be positive for them)
-This video is also for educational purposes.
-It is not transformative in nature.
-I only used pieces of video to get the message where it was needed.

I make these videos with the intention of educating others in a form of motivation / inspiration. I don't have ALL the clips in most cases. From what I understand, this correlates to fair dealing, but since it's open to interpretation, if owners of the content clips want us to delete the video, I don't mind problem and I will do it as soon as possible. possible. Please message me on YouTube / Twitter / Instagram if you have any concerns- (link above) Broontango

43 Comments

  1. Xbox steps:

    - Get 1 star wanted level, when your hands are raised press pause.
    - Go to online tab & hover over choose character.
    - Go to network settings, go offline then back online & QUICKLY return back to the game.
    - Rapidly tap up then down then A / A (repeat 1 time if nothing)
    - If you fail just return to sp & try again.
    - When you get the correct black alert join your friend & return to gta.
    - Wait 7-10seconds then accept the alert.
    - When the friends alert REAPPEARS accept it, then wait 5seconds & accept return to gta alert.
    - Join friend one more time and do nothing. (PS4 will spawn online from here)

    XBOX Cont. STEPS:
    - After loading for 5min you’ll get a black alert.
    - Join your friend & Spam A on “join game” until you return to the game then stop spamming.
    - Decline the alert after 10seconds, then immediately join your friend again & wait.
    - Soon as the alert disappears by itself, open network settings.
    - Go to “test NAT type” and test for 4seconds. Then return to gta.
    - Load in online
    (If you get the black alert again just repeat these steps)

    Frozen money:
    - Go to any peyote plant location, press right dpad (option will be invisible)
    - Eat the plant/Press pause & open criminal starter pack, click on internet link.
    - Buy everything you want with the available funds in your account (money will be frozen)
    - Wait on delivery of all the items.
    - Hold right dpad.
    - Buy Ammo via interaction menu.
    - Find new session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I do something wrong at 6:29 because the alert never disappears

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t get the black screen!!!! Help please Xbox one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to do the glitch but keep getting stuck in clouds

    ReplyDelete
  5. But if my friend is in a solo session how he can invite me???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg i fucking love you i been trying all day thx so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you do a video on how to do the franklin/online glitch for ps4 only?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Broon after doing the whole chose cheater it takes me into a black screen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you do this for me at least, I will send you my details through Xbox messages

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to be hosting the parachuting job on xbox.




    Gt: Icyy Geko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes i dont even get the "failed to find a compatible GTA Online session" alert and it just takes me into the game

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is how you get money whiped

    ReplyDelete
  13. How long is the load in time for ps4 screen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m taking for ever to load into session

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm online as Franklin but my money went down when I bought something what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  16. wont work for me I'm on xbox it is patched already

    ReplyDelete
  17. It never lets me get the error messages after going offline and online on the choose character selection!!! It’s soo dumb why?? What am I doing wrong I’ve been doing this since yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. im on xbox and need help doing the glitch. rn im in a solo session parachute job so if u want to join off me add Astranzic

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was to hard I’m not doing this shit

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sorry but this is way too confusing. You're not showing how you're disconnecting from the wifi or how you're joining your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ya this cool and all but it ain’t worth the stress👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  22. How long until this gets Patched like 4 days?

    ReplyDelete
  23. anyone want to add as friend so we do this glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  24. The 1st/2nd alert just disappears by its self without me doing anything

    ReplyDelete
  25. You need to Explain this video a bit faster my G you said once you have this alert aka on the First step I clicked Continue cause you never explained it quick enough 🤦

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is this ridiculous difficult and tedious

    ReplyDelete
  27. Still load into character selection, even when i close app, even when i load straight into online. Still cant figure this out. Any ideas?????

    ReplyDelete
  28. So confused... how are you disconnecting the WiFi are you turning off your router? You need to show it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anybody trying to help me with this?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yo can anyone help me with frozen money glitch everytime i try and do it it sends me to character select, and when I do it very fast it says downloading rockstar online policies and sends me go character select I cant get any faster I'm using a save from 2017 and it still wont work, I even set my mtu to 700 and it wont work

    ReplyDelete
  31. I get stuck in cloud or in black screen y??

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can someone help me with sp to mp xbox ps4 or pc if it works for pc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post