►► Select 1080p HD for the best quality ◄◄
Next-generation Xbox console (Xbox Series X) revealed at Game Awards 2020, Senua's Hellblade 2 Saga has also been announced
🐦 Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rajmangaminghd
👍 FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/rajmangaminghd
📧 Commercial information: rajmangaminghd@fastmail.com.
F man it almost look like spaceship from arrival movie...
ReplyDeleteBullshit!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of grenfell tower after the fire
ReplyDeleteWhat's hilarious is all these Sony fans talking shit about the look desperately trying to avoid the obvious that it is a tower, then they attempt to throw shade at the name lmFao idiots but you don't hear a single one saying how the ps5 is better HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA😂😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteCame here to see fanboys fighting :) not disappointed hahah
ReplyDelete1:50
ReplyDeleteIs it me or did they play a fake audience sound board?
Xbox 360 vs Xbox Series X
ReplyDeletei dont care how it looks ...it has a retro arcade so im feeling the vibes like a "spectrum 128" back in 1984 maderchot !
ReplyDeleteDon't care how this looks like. If the console will support absolutely every game in true4K, 60 fps, I'll buy it without a single thought. I am tired of bellow 60fps frame rates on consoles.
ReplyDeleteI'm a PlayStation fan and I admit I was jealous of the Xbox one design as opposed to the PS4, but what in the actual fuck is this that you have designed. PC did this better ages ago
ReplyDeleteXbox: Obelisk.
ReplyDeleteObelisk
ReplyDeleteWait so this is the next gen console ya serious?
ReplyDeleteXbox helps me decide what console to get.. easier
ReplyDeletePS5 that is
The Roar Of That Engine Gives Me Goose Bumps
ReplyDeleteSo what you think $499 or 599
ReplyDeleteIt's basically a PC version of Xbox. Hope they will up their game too, to maximize this piece of mini-fridge in my room soon..
ReplyDeleteLIKE! Keep them coming. You're in the Postposterous fam now.
ReplyDeleteHaha I see quit a few people that don't like the design... I kinda like it :) 🤘
ReplyDeleteLiterally pc gamers out there saying console gaming is dead lol like wtf?
ReplyDeleteNow that's An Actual Box with an X on it.
ReplyDeleteXbox One try and
ReplyDeleteWtf was microsoft smoking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they can't play their cards right
ReplyDeleteWhat would the slim version of this look like lol
ReplyDeleteI like the design, but don’t like the name.
ReplyDeleteWell, it's looking a big more like a rectangull
ReplyDeleteJust call it Xbox 2, I hate these dumb names.
ReplyDeleteXbox consumers: soon the Xbox will be just a PC
ReplyDeleteXbox: Reveals Series X
Xbox consumers: Too soon..?
what exclusive games?nothing!
ReplyDeleteYou know .The makers body is made by fridges
ReplyDeleteXbox' names get more and more retarded every generation. I didn't think they could out retard they xbox one, but they've managed to do it.
ReplyDelete"bad at naming things"
ReplyDeletePost a Comment