Xbox needs to have an 'Instant Resume' feature that can be toggled in the settings.
You are playing a game and hit the Power button to turn off the console. When Power back up, it will take you back to where you left off in the game or at least a checkpoint.
You are playing a game and hit the Power button to turn off the console and when Power back up, it will take you back to where you left off in the game.
I'm confused I thought there was already an Xbox One X, now its Xbox Series X????? So they replaced the One with Series. Now there's going to be multiple Xbox Series Xs, WTF????
Save your money and get a good pc or the PS5 and all the great exclusives that comes with that. The only games the xbox was worth it for were halo and gears and they are both on PC now. Xbox is no longer worth any money or your time.
This doesn't look like a significant upgrade to me. Still uses optical media? Same controller as the Xbox One? Better graphics are nice, but there weren't crowds of people rushing out to buy an Xbox One X. When a next-gen console releases I expect it to be a massive upgrade over the previous generation. When you're using the same controller?! At least give us some more buttons. I'm so tired of the current gen controllers' lack of enough buttons. Games are getting more sophisticated but the controller is not advancing along with the games, so you get awkard button layouts where you have to use the D-pad for a button, or take you thumbs off the joystick to hit a face button instead of having MORE BUTTONS on the bottom of the controller. I know Xbox One has the Elite controller that solves the lack of button issue, but for the next generation I expect that to be a standard controller.
Ya'll said the last Xbox was the most powerful Xbox now y'all trying to say that this one is the most powerful one y'all lying to the public which one is it now imma buy PlayStation 5 cuz I caught you in a lie
I've been trying to figure out why this reveal is a big deal. Not as a comment on the game, but the whole 'xbox rendering in real time' bs. If you have seen the first game, you know how visually stunning it is. You know that game essentially looks like a cutscene in its actual gameplay. Am I supposed to be blown away by a next gen console being able to render essentially what the current gen has as well in real time?
We're supposed to be impressed by consoles rendering games in 8k when 4k never really caught on? I have a very good gaming pc and I still frequently see stuttering at 4k. The best cards atm run newer games like they're a slideshow at 8k. And a console that costs a fraction of what my gpu does is going to run 8k? Current consoles struggle to maintain 60fps at 1080p in a lot of games.
Tl;dr version - great looking games look great and bragging that they also look just as good on your new console is lame as heck. This is the guy who created a camera showing you a banana and saying it looks like a banana when you take a pic of it.
Bruh what game is the Regera hinting at I WANNA KNOWWWWWW
ReplyDeleteAny one else think they called it X cos X is Roman numerals for ten and 10 is binary for 2 so in a round about way it's called Xbox two
ReplyDeletespencer said "most powerful and highest-performing console we've ever designed" hmmm, ok the ps5 is more powerfull..... so the xbox has positive then
ReplyDeleteXbox needs to have an 'Instant Resume' feature that can be toggled in the settings.
ReplyDeleteYou are playing a game and hit the Power button to turn off the console. When Power back up, it will take you back to where you left off in the game or at least a checkpoint.
The need to have a 'Instant Resume' feature.
ReplyDeleteYou are playing a game and hit the Power button to turn off the console and when Power back up, it will take you back to where you left off in the game.
Alan Watts... PUM!
ReplyDeleteThey may as well just copy right the letter X.
ReplyDeleteI really want to know if the series X will be oculus compatible or if it will have its own VR
ReplyDeleteI'm confused I thought there was already an Xbox One X, now its Xbox Series X????? So they replaced the One with Series. Now there's going to be multiple Xbox Series Xs, WTF????
ReplyDeleteI know that band :). They're called Heilung if anyone is interested.
ReplyDeleteSave your money and get a good pc or the PS5 and all the great exclusives that comes with that. The only games the xbox was worth it for were halo and gears and they are both on PC now. Xbox is no longer worth any money or your time.
ReplyDeleteThat trailer scared the shit out of me
ReplyDeleteIf doesn't matter how much powerfull is a console.. PC always, always will be better than a console.
ReplyDeleteThis doesn't look like a significant upgrade to me. Still uses optical media? Same controller as the Xbox One? Better graphics are nice, but there weren't crowds of people rushing out to buy an Xbox One X. When a next-gen console releases I expect it to be a massive upgrade over the previous generation. When you're using the same controller?! At least give us some more buttons. I'm so tired of the current gen controllers' lack of enough buttons. Games are getting more sophisticated but the controller is not advancing along with the games, so you get awkard button layouts where you have to use the D-pad for a button, or take you thumbs off the joystick to hit a face button instead of having MORE BUTTONS on the bottom of the controller. I know Xbox One has the Elite controller that solves the lack of button issue, but for the next generation I expect that to be a standard controller.
ReplyDeleteYa'll said the last Xbox was the most powerful Xbox now y'all trying to say that this one is the most powerful one y'all lying to the public which one is it now imma buy PlayStation 5 cuz I caught you in a lie
ReplyDeleteI will be buying the Xbox 1 series X 2 360 machine box and then I'm going to break it
ReplyDeleteWhat did you expect, is x BOX, so is just expected it looks like a fucking damn ugly box.
ReplyDeleteWhy it be looking like a fridge doe?
ReplyDeleteSeems like Ninja Theory has been listening to a bit of ‘Heilung’ and/or ‘The Hu’.. lol..
ReplyDeleteI am sorry, but that's it? that is their idea of a big reveal? was expecting at least a little more in-depth footage...IMO, it kind of sucked.
ReplyDeleteSo does this still work with Xbox one accounts and stuff, like I don’t have to make a new account or anything?
ReplyDeleteEither phil has really bad back problems or hes really consipated.
ReplyDeleteIt time me to go to xbox this be my first xbox I tire of playstation has to many playstation
ReplyDeleteIs that a speaker
ReplyDeleteTime to start saving up
ReplyDeleteWhen the dude said surprises i thought it was gonna be gta 6 but im happy with the surprise i got
ReplyDeleteBof
ReplyDeleteCanal top demais!!!
ReplyDeleteSe inscrevam no meu canal O legado, lá vc vai encontra treinos insanos , motivação e dicas de suplementação.
tmj!!!
Hey people just seen forza 8 in 8k 60 fps and wow
ReplyDeleteFrom Xbone to XseX
ReplyDeleteMicrosoft really needs to pay attention to what happens when you shorthand these names. Unless this is intentional.
I've been trying to figure out why this reveal is a big deal. Not as a comment on the game, but the whole 'xbox rendering in real time' bs. If you have seen the first game, you know how visually stunning it is. You know that game essentially looks like a cutscene in its actual gameplay. Am I supposed to be blown away by a next gen console being able to render essentially what the current gen has as well in real time?
ReplyDeleteWe're supposed to be impressed by consoles rendering games in 8k when 4k never really caught on? I have a very good gaming pc and I still frequently see stuttering at 4k. The best cards atm run newer games like they're a slideshow at 8k. And a console that costs a fraction of what my gpu does is going to run 8k? Current consoles struggle to maintain 60fps at 1080p in a lot of games.
Tl;dr version - great looking games look great and bragging that they also look just as good on your new console is lame as heck. This is the guy who created a camera showing you a banana and saying it looks like a banana when you take a pic of it.
Gums galore over here holy fuck
ReplyDeleteAwesome when they showed that
ReplyDeleteWould Alan Watts approve?
ReplyDelete🙏🙏🙏
ReplyDelete0:53 💟🖤
👇💜
It's like 2.5 Gamecubes stacked and wider.
ReplyDeleteXSeX🙌🏻🙂
ReplyDeleteHellblade 2? lol
ReplyDeleteSeries X ? more like series 10 to me, looks like there will be other related products or so related to the Xbox
ReplyDeleteSeries etc. Excited for this honestly.
Post a Comment