Anyone saying that its big box... According to ign, its volumetric size is similar to current gen. It really depends on the consumers though, would they trade more convenient for less power ie console or the vice versa? Its not like anyone can program their pc to go straight to gaming.
I would be able to enjoy the crappy design better if it didn't have the worst console name ever. The name is just as bad as Wii U, and we all know what happened there
How xbox and playstation can release consoles in the same year is it a coincidence? Or they just fooling people who fight with each other so one of them can say xbox is better and other one would say no ps is better very clever companies
They put the BOX in xbox for a reason
ReplyDeleteHmm i wonder if it would have diskless large capacity ssd based model
ReplyDeleteAnyone saying that its big box... According to ign, its volumetric size is similar to current gen. It really depends on the consumers though, would they trade more convenient for less power ie console or the vice versa? Its not like anyone can program their pc to go straight to gaming.
ReplyDeleteI would be able to enjoy the crappy design better if it didn't have the worst console name ever. The name is just as bad as Wii U, and we all know what happened there
ReplyDeleteWhere is ps5
ReplyDeleteI’m really disappointed with the ps5 and new Xbox controller. As for the design of the Scarlet, it just looks like another Xbox One
ReplyDeleteYeah I'll stick with my Soulja console
ReplyDeleteThat video is from Xbox but I distrust
ReplyDeleteBrb gotta get my soda out of my Xbox fridge
ReplyDeleteLooks like a tissue box
ReplyDeleteScarlett: Am I a joke to you?
ReplyDeleteFirst time I've heard Allen watts outside of directly searching for him. genius!
ReplyDeleteBoxbox
ReplyDeleteHow xbox and playstation can release consoles in the same year is it a coincidence? Or they just fooling people who fight with each other so one of them can say xbox is better and other one would say no ps is better very clever companies
ReplyDeleteCannot wait!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey just named a cpu xbox🤔
ReplyDeletecan't wait for the new xbox to come out :)
ReplyDeleteHow much will it cost?
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw this I just thought "out of all the designs they could've made, the one they chose to make it a Amazon alexa"
ReplyDeleteXbox series y
ReplyDelete(Insert brad pit What's in the box meme here)
ReplyDeleteWhich console is better
ReplyDeletePs5
👇 and xbox COMMENT
I just want to know if I can lay it on the side, like does it have to be vertical?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment