Xbox Series X - Official World Premiere Trailer | The Game Awards 2020



Introducing the new Xbox Series X *. Fuel your dreams.
Coming on vacation 2020.

Learn more about the Xbox Series X here:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/goodbye-project-scarlett-hello-xbox-series-x-exclu/1100-6472190/.

33 Comments

  1. Just gonna wait for the Xbox x series mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only game that will run at 8k 120 fps on this console and batle toads nicklojam are clearly lying again xbox one x 80% of 4k fake games backwards compatibility missing 60% of xbox 360 games

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it's not oddly shapped like the ps5

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tower of power looks absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just imagine being a grandparent buying this for their grandchildren, the might mistaken buy the original Xbox lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what , ps4 has a game named Last of us, at this game you can throw "Xbox Series X" to the zombies or you can throw bottle too . but Xbox Series X is making more damage than bottle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait until the newer version Xbox Series X thin edition...

    ReplyDelete
  8. the xbox series X is going to smash the ps5 i think i love this console even if i'm on pc in 4 k i don't sell myself i just find that the xbox series x is going to be the best microsoft to play well, hey i won't lie but I have a 2070 super 4k pc that runs the same thing but in 5 times better but I find that for a console it's really good what they did bravo microsoft, xbox + pc = 🤩🤤

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has to be one of the worst console announcements of all time up there with Xbox one LMAO like why are they so afraid of having fun at Microsoft? Video games are meant to be fun sheesh Im gonna place my bets on Ps4 taking it again this generation and i play on PC so don't care about neither lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally an xbox that is actually a box. I'm totally sold on this one. Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their bringing back the RROD. Thank you Microsoft!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Looks Great The New Xbox 🔥 👍Ilove IT💗

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que bien. 4 veces maa grande, 3 veces mas cara, menos exclusivos AAA que en el lanzamiento de xone, con menos del doble de potencia que xonex... En 5 años ms valdra otros 20 bdd menos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just bcause I luv Xbox my friends ditch me

    ReplyDelete
  15. no CPU socket--reballing !! buy new console !!! xbox series X ,ps5 : rx 5700-5700xt+ryzen 3600-3950x,16-32GB memory,dedicated ssd on OS,500W/8A atx power

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like I was right about quitting video games. This looks so addictive that I am surprised that it is legal these days. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ‪I would be mad if they go w a disc less console for future generations cause one of the plus points of having a disc bay is you get a 4K blu ray player too. ‬
    ‪Also, the XSX will retain its 4K blu ray player from the one X right?‬

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just wish they would’ve kept the design the same as Xbox one controller’s design.
    I personally dig the depression/the edges near the Xbox button on the controller.
    W the new controller’s soft and rounded off looks, it kinda looks like a stadia controller tbh.

    Also I hope there are more additional features on the inside too. Maybe haptic feedback and etc. Cause Rumour has it that the PS5 controller has haptic? That would be a cool addition to the controller.
    (I wish there was a small speaker too, it was kind of cool to have it on the DS4 and to use it in small ways in-games like radio coms and phone calls)

    Idk I just really love the Xbox controllers and don’t want this XSX’s to be a let down.

    Hoping to learn more about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This look great, even though I'm a PS fan, this looks more powerful and may be a very Xbox console for me, because I am the most important liquid gameplay and the more Fps/MHz refresh rate!!! We'll see, it's another year for SONY, but this looks like a powerful PC!!! For only €500!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alan Watts always struck me as a PlayStation fan boy but, whatever

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’m going to save my money and buy this because this looks awesome 😎

    ReplyDelete
  22. Soooo their new breakthrough design is a PC tower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post