Introducing the new Xbox Series X *. Fuel your dreams.
Coming on vacation 2020.
Find out more at: https://www.xbox.com/consoles/xbox-series-x
FOLLOW XBOX:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/Xbox
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Xbox
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Xbox
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Xbox
* Availability and sale of the Xbox Series X is subject to regulatory approval required in your jurisdiction. .
I love this Xbonolith
ReplyDeleteFridgeBox Serie X
ReplyDeleteI’m going to look so pretty on this thing
ReplyDelete2008 - Next Xbox will be called the Xbox 720
ReplyDelete2019 - X
Refrigerator headass
ReplyDeleteNah. I go with PS5
ReplyDeleteI dont understand the dislikes on this video. It's a really good trailer?
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to scarlett?
ReplyDeleteOMG Xbox Séries X 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
ReplyDeleteYou know what, MS? I'm getting this console on launch, because you are consumer friendly.
ReplyDeleteVídeo game feio
ReplyDeleteMore like the X Rectangle Series X 🤣
ReplyDeleteShould i buy xbox one or wait for series x?
ReplyDelete💓💓🤯🤯🤯😱✌🏾
ReplyDelete❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteWhat the living hell happened to the shape?
ReplyDeleteIf you buy 2 you could call them the twin towers
ReplyDeleteKinect
ReplyDeleteXbox ✖️
ReplyDeleteThe graphics game looks like movie CGI
ReplyDeleteThey really used Allan watts
ReplyDeleteBruh
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO I BUY ONE S
ReplyDelete:D
Finally looks like what an Xbox should be
ReplyDeletePost a Comment