There is strength in the numbers. Complete your collection with the latest Xbox controllers in a limited and special edition. Discover the 2020 collection: Sport Blue, Night Ops Camo, Midnight Forces II, Gears 5 Kait Diaz, Fortnite.
BUY NOW: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories
SUBSCRIBE TO XBOX ON YOUTUBE 🎮 https://xbx.lv/2EEjmaR
WATCH EVERY XBOX CONTROLLER EVER DONE: https://youtu.be/G91DILuE-P4
FOLLOW XBOX
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xbox/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Xbox
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xbox/
Audio description: https://youtu.be/TTnPqtdiMBo.
BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteS T I C K D R I F T
ReplyDeleteIncrível!!!
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteI have galaxy controller
ReplyDeleteAnyone else have problems with controllers having poor calibration? I feel like mine does.
ReplyDeleteLove it 👍
ReplyDeleteY el sport white blanco
ReplyDeleteThe purple one looks 🔥
ReplyDeleteShinyyyyyy
ReplyDeleteВ рашке дорого все взять(
ReplyDeleteWish ya'll would make the controllers on your site with LEDs optional
ReplyDeleteHow about batteryless controllers
ReplyDeleteBut what about the games!? Oh wait... you do have games. Tons of them. First and third party. And Game Pass...
ReplyDeleteCarry on.
💯
ReplyDeleteKevin the cube
ReplyDeleteWhy does Xbox only have 3 million subscribers?
ReplyDeleteI have the gears five controller the white controller
ReplyDeleteReally need to make them more durable. Love the pads but they are so flimsy
ReplyDeleteI want them all...........I also don’t have an Xbox one
ReplyDeleteThey fly now?!
ReplyDeleteI got the night ops
ReplyDeletePretty nice I should say
Microsoft can u make fortnite to not need Xbox live gold
ReplyDeletewater earth fire air
ReplyDeleteI have the camo one
ReplyDeleteTAKE MY MONEY!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have xbox one x!
ReplyDeleteREMOVE THE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION
ReplyDeleteMe: Pff I don’t need it
ReplyDeleteMe later: I NEED IIIIIT!!!
Yo I’m going to need that purple one, thanks
ReplyDelete🤩🤩🤩🤩😍
ReplyDeleteMore controllers than decent games
ReplyDeletei have the gears 5 version
ReplyDeletePost a Comment