Xbox X series to offer first-generation intergenerational games instead of launch exclusives



📱 Twitter - https://bit.ly/2YHHYK1
💰 Patreon - https://bit.ly/2TR1kqi
🎙️ Discord - https://bit.ly/2KDiLGQ
📻Spotify - https://spoti.fi/2KHG828
📻Itunes - https://apple.co/2KuM4wq
📻Soundcloud - https://bit.ly/2AtH7Oj
📻Google Play - http://bit.ly/2MdQ46y
📦Merchandise - http://bit.ly/2MdKwsJ
💳Donations - http://bit.ly/2Ks79Yl
🕹️ AverMedia Gaming - https://bit.ly/2yXtp5G

To submit a video to submit during the Weapon Wheel podcast, please send an email to Weaponwheelpress@gmail.com with "WWP Video Submission" in the subject line and in the body of which game you wish to submit images to. If we are interested, we will send a video output form and a set of instructions on how to submit the gameplay.


PS4, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch and PC Gaming - All news and developments regarding these platforms are the weekly topics of the Weapon Wheel Podcast. All major titles like Death Stranding, Pokemon Sword & Shield Red, Gears 5, Borderlands 3, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and smaller titles will be discussed. Weapon Wheel Podcast is the raw, uncut podcast that discusses gaming-related topics and events weekly in the gaming industry.

Podcast members

🧔🏾BlackB0nd - http://bit.ly/2yURb2s

🧔🏾JackMoveJohnny - http://bit.ly/2YE73FM

🧔🏾JimmyBGaming - http://bit.ly/2YYWNTV

🧔🏾Kidsmoove - http://bit.ly/2YE7RKO.

49 Comments

  1. It’s an excuse for holiday rivalry sales. This is the reason I got rid of my Xbox one and just made my PC more powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have people forgotten what the year one exclusive lineup of most consoles looks like?
    PS4 year one had a remastered TLOU, mediocre Killzone and Infamous sequels, a great indie in Resogun and pfft Knack...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go. Xbox fans don't want the truth. Just lie to me. Just don't tell me anything that will make me not buy your product. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all can't even make consistent arguments of why this is a bad thing. The only people that are unreasonably concerned about this, where never getting th next Xbox or even have an Xbox One or One X.

    The headlines for these articles are intentionally misleading readers into thinking that Series X will have no games when it launches. When the Nintendo Switch launched, no one complained about Breath of the Wild releasing on Wii U the same day. Sony hasn't announced any new major titles for the past two years. The only officially confirmed title to hit PS5 this year is Godfall and that game is also scheduled to release on PC (Xbox is rumored to release a year later as I'm Tomb Raider). I didn't hear a single soul utter that they weren't interested in picking up the PS5 because Godfall is also coming to PC or that the only other major titles are coming to PS4 (TLOU2 and Ghosts of Tshushima).

    Matt Booty said this at XO19. MS has parroted the same thing for the past two years. Phil Spencer told everyone that Halo Infinite would be available on Xbox One in 2018. In the article, Matt Booty specifically stated that 1st party developers will be sure to showcase the advantages of Series X.

    MS was simply being transparent and letting their customers (and potential customers) know that Xbox One will at least be supported with NEW games from 1st party developers for a year or two. Sony and MS literally sold millions of consoles this past holiday.

    When I picked up an Xbox One day one almost all of the games that I played were available on the 360. All of my weirds were still playing NBA 2K, Madden, GTA V, etc.

    I have a One X and since my brother still has the base One, he was excited to hear that I offered to loan him my One X. With xCloud, I don't necessarily have the need to move my One X to the bedroom. I can stream games to my phone or tablet and play with anywhere. He's happy because he can play Halo Infinite day one and not feel pressured to spend $500+ on a console day one, but will still be able to upgrade his system for free (and pick up the series X when it's convenient for him).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sony lost the features battle ,power battle ,first party games battle. So now the low life paid off sony media wants to pop up and say " its all about them first party console exclusives baby" disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch sony sell you remasters of ps4 games that are nothing but 4k 60fps versions of ps4 games while gears 5 get a real upgrade on the new xbox and its free and watch how the new halo looks way beyond what a xboxone can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if the rumors true, but it looks like this video might be deleted. Due to the conception of Sony might be doing the same thing. Look at Jaymien Moran‘s tweet..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard it all now.
    "They shouldn't have said anything"
    That doesn't sound like a good thing or confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They said this like 2 years ago and this year Xbox is a family and a family of consoles they have talked about cross gen games and forward and backwards compatibility multiple times this is not new so I don’t get why people acting surprised all these fake concern trolls over Xbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your just stuck in your old ways that you need to be forced to buy a next gen console with a carrot on a stick game mentality those that say it needs a exclusive to be relevent have a old fanboy mind mentality and they should just go buy a play station but the rest the actual majority don’t think that way and will gladly buy a series x it’s a luxury console high end it’s not made for everyone that cheaper version will be for the rest. Microsoft is giving you true choice good consumer practices but your so stuck in the old fanboy way to need them to force you to buy a series x by holding a game hostage even consider buying one and that’s sad you need that incentive

    ReplyDelete
  11. Listen, if you Make games series X launch games exclusive, you defeat the purpose of what MS is Trying to do, and PlayStation fan boys are basically looking for anyway to take a way from the Xbox momentum, I even seen a YouTuber out there talking about Mark Cerny Rewriting the TFlop🤣🤣 talking about that's possibly PlayStation 5 secret sauce look if you like Xbox do you if you like PlayStation do you at the end of the day these are both companies that make money off us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man even the Xbox One had exclusives like Ryse Son Of Rome, Killer Instinct and Forza 5. How are they suppose to show off the power of their brand new next gen console if they've to develop with the Xbox One in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally someone with a logical argument without the click bate. Respect Homie, you got a sub. I believe the reason they mentioned it, is for the people who just bought the current Gen this Christmas, so they don't feel like they made a bad purchase decision a year out. The attach rate of game sales are more important than just the console sale itself, the consumer is more likely to purchase the series X, because MS left a good taste in their mouth, while also owning content that they know will play and look even better, once they decide to make the jump. That being said, I understand where you're come from.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for Crackdown 4 on Xbox.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a 360 and loved it, but waited to see the offerings of both systems before ultimately going with the ps4 last of us bundle...to say people have already made up their mind is ridiculous ..fanboys have made up their mind and will jump off a roof for their company,' but most of us wait and see. Thats how u can have the 360 winning last generation with the playstation then taking the lead this Gen...that was some dumb shit to say

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its gotta be cross gen because all their ip has a MP component which means equal online access to xb1 and xb2 simultaneously. Jaguar CPU is the quagmire bottleneck that magic faux PC type scaling ain't gonna do Jack shit to help with

    ReplyDelete
  17. i haven't watched the video yet, but n*ggas better have the "correct" opinion on this issue 😂

    ReplyDelete
  18. The professional spinners are trying their best to damage control. #WeAreLaughing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ps5 for the win, day one purchase👍

    ReplyDelete
  20. You pretty much said it best, we all know what console we are buying first.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a playstation "fanboy" and I think that is a very honest and critical view and I make the same point to people who are Xbox "fanboys". It's crazy how EVERYTHING is polarized. You need to have some incentive to buy something and you may have spent $500 for the 1X at launch and your saying that you don't really need to upgrade if EVERY title is NOT exclusive for a 1 or 2 year period. I think that a comment was made by Herman Hulst about PS5 having exclusive games and not cross gen, but don't hold me to it. Thanks for the vid and your opinion. It's refreshing to hear someone who can be straight forward. I would criticize Sony if they had the same strategy going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ps5 for me always... Sony exclusives are excellent,Microsoft's are SHIT! ONLY FORZA!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You said it earlier in Sony video that cross-gen games will only hold back the new hardware. That's the case here.
    I'm not sure how well the game can accommodate the original Xbox One Fat and be able to show the true potential of the Series X.
    I totally agree that they don't need to send out this official message that can and will be spin as negative news.
    Xbox PR sucks

    ReplyDelete
  24. The only way that Microsoft can not care much is due to the facts that they wouldn't sell much even if they had exclusives. They not content either. They know their limits and they cannot sell much units so they have to easy into how many xbox series x consoles they make firstly as they know their family of consoles will not just shift until their is value in the change. They won't have exclusives because they will damage their brand. Its not a smart thing to do as it will kill their brand of trust.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So, basically Xbox gives up on "console war" and instead focuses on to offer games at a low price and better services

    That is actually clever

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm going to assume you hadn't heard or seen the latest Sony cross gen decision cause their planning on doing it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I actually like Xbox but it’s going to take more than Gears of War, Halo, and Forza to get me to buy one. I think having a continuous ecosystem is a great concept.

    ReplyDelete
  28. PS5 already has Godfall, coming to PS5 and Epic Store.

    So for console only gamers, that's already 1 exclusive for PS5.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I feel that if they're going to continue to sell the current gen consoles, then they have an obligation to support them! Sony should do the same, it's just good business and Pro-Consumer!

    ReplyDelete
  30. If Microsoft were smart they'd make a great trade in offer for ppl to upgrade to the Series X from this gen and make exclusives for Series X. Unfortunately it's Microsoft we're talking about, not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to gaming lol! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  31. They already announced way back a few E3s ago that Halo Infinite will be exclusive on Xbox and Windows 10. So they can’t take back their words now. That would really infuriate the consumers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sony just released a statement they will have new ps5 exclusives ready to go..and i agree with what you said fanboys will buy their favorite plastic

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm guessing most people don't have an idea what scalability is? Meaning 1st party games will be built for series X and will scale down to whatever machine you're playing on for the first 1-2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Making Halo Infinite Series X Exclusive would create much more harm than good. Over 2 Mio. buyed the 5 years old Halo:MCC on Steam, not Gamepass, just Steam. They waited so long for that to happen and alot of PC Gamers want the new Entry with new Engine with that Modsupport. Pc Market is unpredictable but right time, with the right game can make massive sales, Destiny2 made 10mio+ when they went over to steam.

    ReplyDelete
  35. @23seconds : meow😸, I will not be ignored.😂

    ReplyDelete
  36. Incoming gaming drout holiday 2020 and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is why, allegedly, I believe naughty dog is saving the last of us part 2 multiplayer for the ps5.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Well since I don't and never cared about halo I have absolutely NO reason to buy an series X. I upgraded my slim to a 1X so i dont have to waste my money on that console.

    Ori is the only game coming out this year on xbox the I truly care about the reason meh.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I remember when they were trying to say this about the PS5 games look who’s laughing now LOL.🤣

    ReplyDelete
  40. I skipped out on xbox this gen because halo and forza was not worth it to me. I was looking forward to getting a Series x day one along with the PS5 because Microsoft was being more aggressive with buying developers. But now I will not be buying a series x until they show some exclusive games.

    ReplyDelete
  41. All Sony has is a logo for next gen so far why he ain’t report on that Lmaooo ? Big biased are we !?

    ReplyDelete
  42. That means 2 years dry x series

    ReplyDelete
  43. Bad move by Microsoft, I don't want my Xbox series X games to cater to last gens console

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your comment seems pro business, remember to give your opinion pro consumer, this are excellent news for an Xbox owner, what Microsoft do with their finances is not the consumer business. Microsoft tells you that you can save a few dollars for a while, I don't see that as bad news for consumers.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Xbox s x goin to have stream epic store games thats a hell of a win and right now gamepass is making alot of money

    ReplyDelete
  46. I agree. But this point, Xbox do whatever they want. If you are core Xbox gamer or gamer willing to buy Xbox Series X anyway right...? Better performance.

    ReplyDelete
  47. It's just like jackmove said. Paraphrasing, the quality of the game goes up if it only has to develop for one console. Exclusives every gen have been some of the best. What the fuck is the point of buying a console if it's just gonna be a damn graphics slider-scaler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post