XCOM: Enemy Unknown for iOS



Chief designer Jake Solomon shows you around XCOM: Enemy Unknown for iOS, recently unveiled.

ESRB rated M for Mature: Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Violence. Visit www.esrb.org for information on the assessment.

http://www.xcom.com/enemyunknown/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/XCOM
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/2KGames.

26 Comments

  1. Why?! Why russian fans don't can play this game at iOS up to now?
    What's happening explain to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if this will work on an iPod touch 4?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i now know who is the council really is, ITS HIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want Xcom 2 on IOS & Android please! We'll buy it in 2017! $$$

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is currently unplayable on an ipad 2 and previous versions.Thats 15€ wasted.Pls fix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am playing this on my iPad Mini... the game is great!! but I wish the game has all the gameplay as in the original xcom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lost 3 of my good men in the beginning... dammit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need this for Android. No way I'd pay the asking price for an iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you listen to your mother all day, dont you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mother died giving birth to me so you sound like a complete idiot

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look bad already. you ugly sob

    ReplyDelete
  12. On Android, please! I'll pay for this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Come on Windows Phone, or maybe not?

    ReplyDelete
  14. pc ??? pc ?? Supposed to be present on the pc !!!
    Graphics unusual but not strong
    Ads very little about the game and no one knows about anything !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post