20 personal favorite Wii games part 2 (10-1)



Having trouble posting a message on your YouTube video card? You can always send me a message on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cjszero01
New smash tournament also: SMYM 6/30: Tournament ID: 36880934529130
You don't know how nice it is to have finished this nightmare. Delays, script changes, having to play almost all games for certain entries, editing crashes and youtube having trouble downloading it for some reason ... I can't wait to say goodbye to this project. Enjoy. :).

47 Comments

  1. Top ten Wii games I should get:
    10:Super Mario Galaxy 2
    9:Wario Ware Smooth Moves
    8:Wii Fit Plus
    7: Xenoblade Chronicles
    6:Super Mario Bros Wii
    5: Donkey Kong Country Returns
    4:Wii Sports Resort
    3: Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa (maybe not)
    2:Just Dance 2019 (probably not)
    And last but not least....






















































    1: Shrek the Third!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Someone who shares my love for Sin and Punishment 2, it's awesome, the best rail shooter ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wii sports resort and wii sports isn’t even on both lists huhhhhh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wii Sports Resort is a glaring omission. Its in my top 3 with Galaxy and DKC. Metroid Trilogy and ill throw a huge hidden gem for my 5th spot: Marble Mania. Good list tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7:25 AAAAAAAAH YEEEES. SONIC COLORS! MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME

    ReplyDelete
  6. List of games CJ has got me to buy:
    Both Sin and Punishments
    Lylat Wars (AKA Star Fox 64)
    Twilight Princess
    Resident Evil 4
    Force Unleashed
    Megaman X
    Sonic Adventure
    Sonic Colours
    Mario Galaxy
    Warioware Smooth Moves
    New Super Mario Bros Wii
    Mario Kart 8
    Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
    And that's all I can think of currently but I'm sure there's more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My top ten list
    10:Mario Kart Wii
    9:New Super Mario Bros Wii
    8:Kirby's Epic Yarn (never played it but looks AMAZING)
    7:Super Smash Bros Brawl
    6:Wii Sports
    5:Donkey Kong Returns
    4:Sonic Colors
    3:Mario Party 8
    2:Super Mario Galaxy 2
    1:Kirby's Return to Dreamland

    This is my list and you can tell im a Kirby fan xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for introducing me to S&P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you just cant do wave dashing and l canceling...DARN RIGHT I CANT (that made me laugh harder then it should have)

    ReplyDelete
  10. agree with your number 1 (though it's my number 4), Sin & Punishment is good, great, awsome, outstanding, amazing and... whatever is better than amazing. great vid bro.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back when you teased this list I had a feeling Xenoblade would be on it, but I didn't think it would be where it was. I was thinking if it was not 1st, it'd be 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find your list kinda stupid, but eh... it's your preference and that's what makes me like your list. At least it felt legit unlike edgy list when people put a popular highly regarded that game even they like a lot in a low spot, mention or not at all just to put something super obscure a number one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Resident evil 4 wii edition is my all-time favorite game only tied with shadow of the colossus and various ds and 3ds pokémon titles(I can't decide).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I'm late, but what's that song at 2:28. The one that plays at Return to Dreamland?

    ReplyDelete
  15. my favourite wii game is Mario galaxy 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. You brought my childhood back! How can I repay you?
    Retro: give us $60

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks bro for the information

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, quick question, CJ. Since you love Sin and Punishment so much, does that mean you like bullet hell games in general?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait you can play as super Sonic in all levels in Colours?

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did actually introduce me to the Sin & Punishment series and after buying the game for a really cheap price, I fell in LOVE with it! So you have my ETERNAL thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Does anyone know how much longer u can still download Virtual Console games for the original Wii?
    (since its 2017 now)

    ReplyDelete
  22. 10 i need to play Zak and Wiki
    9. i need replay return to dreamland
    8. yes
    7. well then
    6. i'm gonna reach for the stars
    5. the difficulty
    4. i agree
    3. i'm really feeling it
    2. perfection
    1. no surprise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice, Sin and Punishment is my favorite Wii game too. At number 2 I was thinking "aww, no Sin & Punishment" and then there it was. Great video, great production value, editing, writing, overall great work. And I'm not just saying that because you chose my favorite game on the Wii ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. CJ, have you played Team Fortress 2?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you CJ for introducing me to SPSS I LOVE IT!

    Also just in case you didn't see my comment on the first part there's an Epic Mickey 2 with voice acting. Also I believe it's multiplayer soooo pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Xenoblade is my #1 Wii game. It's one of the best RPG's ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  27. 2:12 OMG I JUST RELIZED IM IN THE VIDEO THANKS CJ YOUR THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  28. About smash bros brawl, if only it was released digitally on the E-shop. That way people won't think you gave the game a 0 out of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  29. In space, no one can hear you wahoo. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. When brawl was the newest smash, I loved playing brawl more than melee also even when the first brawl game I bought failed on me. The other games worked fine but brawl always said the disc couldn't be read.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cj, can u please do a review of Kid Icarus Uprising??

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wait, I'm not the only one who has the problem where why Wii won't play my Smash Bros game despite being a brand-new-out-of-the-box-spanking-disc.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have to agree with you I think the competitive community is really annoying the ones who play friendlies are fine but the ones who actually play tourney are usually pretty annoying they always insist that you play "their" game they are away and Shun much better games than Melee because of the fact that they're not Balanced or fast enough

    ReplyDelete
  34. I was really hoping for rhythm heaven fever because i got all of the perfects on that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. hey cj, do you play pvz garden warfare or the second one

    ReplyDelete
  36. 10:27 I agree with you so much, brawl is way better

    ReplyDelete
  37. Could I make a comment/question. You mentioned the experience for finding new places, and the healing after battle, elder scrolls had both of those features. So I'm sort of wondering if one copied off the other. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh man I think Kirby's return to dreamland was our first kirby game....
    Then my brother sold it.
    I'm so close to throwing him out of the window.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Speaking of Kirby have you ever played triple deluxe or planet robobot they are just a blast to sit down and play with the copy abilities they are my favrioute 3ds games I have ever played

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post