Batman: Arkham Origins Mobile - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Uptown Gotham (iOS, Android)



Batman: Arkham Origins Mobile - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Uptown Gotham (iOS, Android)

Batman: Arkham Origins Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07vhIrtScCDA47ehNmn7YRfD

Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay

Batman: Arkham Origins - Free

Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/batman-arkham-origins/id681370499?mt=8
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.goog.batman.brawler2013&hl=en

Prove your worth as the dark knight of Gotham when you face a multitude of ruthless assassins and their thugs in Batman Arkham Origins!

Currently not compatible with iPod touch 4th generation, but support to come.

It's Christmas Eve in Gotham and Blackmask released the hit: "One Night to Kill the Bat". Play as Batman in his early years as you make your way through the most dangerous places in Gotham City in this free brawler from NetherRealm Studios

GAME FEATURES

NEW COLLECTIONS
Explore the city and find hoods, belts, batarangs, capes and armor! Collect them all to unlock and upgrade combinations.

SIMPLE AND INTUTIVE ORDERS
Tap, swipe and block with two fingers to easily take advantage of Batman's arsenal of skills, positions and gadgets

BATSUITS
Unlock 15+ Alternative Batsuits as you progress through the game. Each combination offers different health, damage, and speed configurations so you can tailor your attack to each unique opponent. Batman Beyond and JSA Liberty Files Batman are exclusive to mobile gaming

CROSS CONSOLE UNLOCKS
Connect the mobile game to the console version of Batman: Arkham Origins and unlock even more exclusive content than you will find anywhere else!

SKILLS AND POSITIONS
Improve Batman the way you want to play. Over 250 enhancements allow you to focus on the skills that are in effect at all times, the assault position for offensive moves or the guard position for defensive play.

BOSS BATTLES
Survive the thug gangs, then take on Gotham's worst boss battles, including Deathstroke, Copperhead, Deadshot, Bane and much more…

SOCIAL
Invite your Facebook friends to play and you will get exclusive items that money and grinding just can't buy! "

- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .

38 Comments

  1. Why the game is not in full display on my phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish this game was still available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is this app not in the App Store anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did the app get deleted form the app store

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to play this when I was a little kid just before I lost my iPod that had this game on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember a few years ago I used to play this game on my old iPad. I’m now trying to download the game from the App Store and I can’t find it. Where is it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have a problem with mine it says that the developer of this app needs to upgrade it to iOS 11 or it let me download it what does that mean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gangsters are right 16th tenants who has the amazing Spider-Man is Rs on Tuesday morning so far from being

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to block in this game. Who knows????

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish they can bring the game back because its been a long time since I've played 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven’t tried I think it got shutdown go in history it might pop up as grey since online for Arkham origins shutdown too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why did they remove it from store it was awesome game
    Who regrets deleting it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It says this game isn’t available in my region

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey you Vishnu karthik you are download this game to download the aptiod and to download this game ok

    ReplyDelete
  15. not much different from the mortal kombat x mobile game but better mortal kombat x mobile

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not able to find it on the playstore.

    ReplyDelete
  17. where can I download it?
    it's not available in playstore..

    ReplyDelete
  18. the intro is just copied from the console version of the game !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. too bad its fighting game, not an action game

    ReplyDelete
  20. There might be a new assasin soon but it need to be updated if there is a new assasin

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like so much..Batman for Android great job..of designer..graphic...arts..And scene..😸😸😸😸😸i lovers..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Americans....American..and everything gay..and likes to have sex with President Donald Trump

    ReplyDelete
  23. It’s fun when u have hacks👌

    ReplyDelete
  24. Soy latino americano y queria saber si esta para telefono o para tablet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Why at PlayStore don't have this game? PLEASE ANSWER..!!! sorry Bad English, I'll try

    ReplyDelete
  26. I cant find it on google play store

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post