The best PS3 games to come for 2012.
Music: Little Dragon - Twice (LSB Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMyUFbS-CfA
All games (in alphabetical order):
Adrift
Bishock Infinite
Darksiders 2
Devil may cry 5
Final Fantasty 13-2
GTA 5
Hitman Absolution
I am alive
trek
Max pays 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metro last light
Prey 2
SSX
Starhawk
Union
The last of us
Tomb Raider.
where is far cry 3.
ReplyDeletefuck malaysiasu
ReplyDeleteLike thats going to help us figure out which game is which when their all reverse cut scenes........
ReplyDeleteGTA 5
ReplyDeleteUmm...Devil May Cry 5? ... WTF?!?!?
ReplyDeleteSorry ps3 owners I'm pissed off because one of you came to a halo 4 vid to troll and I'm afraid to say I may have to troll if I find xbox hate here
ReplyDeleteBORDERLANDS 2
ReplyDeleteWait,where's Crysis 3?
ReplyDeleteGTA5 and DMC are both 2013 games
ReplyDelete1:0 for sposim :D
ReplyDeleteNice video!! Great graphics!!
ReplyDeletemore videos ? =(
ReplyDeletewhere is far cry 3
ReplyDeleteto make dramatic effect i guess
ReplyDeletestill it's hard to tell man
ReplyDeletedoesnt say when the games are showed, i dont know what game is at 2:25 do i have to youtube every game shown until i find it? other than that the vid is not that bad
ReplyDeleteyour so retarded! how do you expect us to know the name of the god damn game! thats why u make it in chronological order... that way everyone can look back time to time and review the name of the game they don't know! LOGIC and COMMON SENSE
ReplyDeletenice grats :D
ReplyDeletewhat no ghost recon future soldier >:L kinda sad if u ask me
ReplyDeletewhich game is which? D:
ReplyDeleteidiots! descriptionnn god ya'll to fucking dumb to click on that?
ReplyDeleteWat wad the first damn game
ReplyDeleteit was a game called "The Last Of Us" i think ;)
ReplyDeletewhen the pes 2013 comes in Malaysia stores
ReplyDeleteBorderlands 2
ReplyDeletei meant google it
ReplyDeleteI LOve everything about this vid!! It just makes me WOW...and makes me wanna go buy a PS3...anyone got money here...xD
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get TOMB RAIDER, The last of us and all of them...xD
ReplyDeleteSo many bests....how can I afford all this??xD
ReplyDeleteDon't mind about people like that....Your video is great..I LOVE IT!!!!:D nice music
ReplyDeletePost a Comment