Destroy Brothers New PC then surprise with a new One Prank.
Listen to my NEW song - https://music.apple.com/us/album/b4l/1491768426?i=1491768427
Twitter- https://twitter.com/liljarviss
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/fazejarvis/
Jarvis and Kay channel - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC0Jm3RQtmtwxxTc2gZkqDNw
Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/liljarvis
Commercial inquiries - jarvisjaay@gmail.com
Publisher- https://www.youtube.com/thrxve.
At the white board it said bully skit🤙🏼🤙🏼👈👉🤘🏼
ReplyDeleteWhy you do that jarvis
ReplyDelete"My branned new pc" hahahahahaha super scripted
ReplyDeleteFinally got him off his PC
ReplyDeleteOld Jarvis is better then new Frazier
ReplyDeleteBro just get over it your banned.
ReplyDeleteJarvis is better then fresher
ReplyDeleteJarvis ur way better than kay
ReplyDeleteLove u
ReplyDeleteJavis is so much better than Kay
ReplyDeleteWhy is faze kay in faze
ReplyDeleteIma just say jarvis
ReplyDeletebra same treehouse from 100 dollar vacation stop click baiting
ReplyDeleteShut up you still play Fortnite on your own time just make a new account I miss watching you
ReplyDelete6…t=5😧😄😈😆vcddf ,..........bzzbzbxgxgxbxtxhxz=agayashahha it’s called math XD
ReplyDeleteJarvis : destroying kays pc
ReplyDeleteKay : Thats insane bro
11:51 Jarvis sounds weird lol
ReplyDeleteHis controls were PlayStation controls.I thought he was playing on PC. Did you all see it?
ReplyDeleteOf course jarvis was better at fortnite
ReplyDeleteJarvis is still beter
ReplyDelete^nice pc fake
ReplyDeleteCEO of acting
ReplyDeleteJarvis
ReplyDeleteask Faze kay to 1v1 me my name is Lucid_Axyx
ReplyDeletemake a vid on it bro i can beat him any day
ReplyDeleteGuys can someone agree with me this time but do you think most of Jarvis's and kay's videos are click bait.
ReplyDeletejarvis plays fornite off youtube
ReplyDeleteDo more call of duty
ReplyDeletemas preparado no puede ser este video
ReplyDeletejarvis is better fortnite player then Faze kay put Faze kay is stringer
ReplyDeleteJarvis was better
ReplyDelete798,000 view😀😜
ReplyDeleteLol... these pranks get worse. Atleast put the effort in to get a pc that looks a bit similar 😂
ReplyDeletejarvis is beter
ReplyDeleteHi faze Kay I supported you on Fortnite can you gift me a skin like gold truper
ReplyDeleteHi I forgot can you add me on Fortnite
ReplyDeleteFAKE
ReplyDeleteJarvis was better
ReplyDeletejarvis is better than fraizer
ReplyDeleteU guys cry when u break ur pc I have a lot of Money . *fake*
ReplyDeleteI wont to 1v1 my name is faze-_-rawrr
ReplyDeleteJarvis is better and will always be
ReplyDeletebro faze kay is trash at fortnite but he is good at sniping
ReplyDeleteWe're is his new PC🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
ReplyDeleteJarvis was a lot better jarvis
ReplyDeletealways destroyed kay
I gettid him
ReplyDeleteBruh gg
You copied David vlad I think
ReplyDeletejarvs is better no afeince fraizer
ReplyDeletePost a Comment