That’s the most stunning graphics I’ve ever seen on a console or even a super high end PC. This console looks fantastic and sleek to me. I like clean looks like this, very similar to Apple products. Now the PS5 looks absolutely hideous and wouldn’t look right in any modern home setup. PS5 looks like a 1985 console.
Am i the only one who think actual name of Xbox Series X is called as Xbox X or Xbox X1? i feel like Series is family name of next gen Xbox, so it make sense if Microsoft release weaker console and called it as Xbox Series S.
So there is: • 4K visuals at 60FPS, with possibility of up to 120FPS and 8K • Support for Variable Refresh Rate • Hardware accelerated ray tracing • Auto Low Latency Mode
There's hype for a next gen, but this is really something else, power and performance on this magnitude that rivals even most modern pcs is undeniably impressive!
no CPU socket--reballing !! buy new console !!! xbox series X ,ps5 : rx 5700-5700xt+ryzen 3600-3950x,16-32GB memory,dedicated ssd on OS,500W/8A atx power
They better add Vr
ReplyDeleteThat’s the most stunning graphics I’ve ever seen on a console or even a super high end PC. This console looks fantastic and sleek to me. I like clean looks like this, very similar to Apple products. Now the PS5 looks absolutely hideous and wouldn’t look right in any modern home setup. PS5 looks like a 1985 console.
ReplyDeleteAm i the only one who think actual name of Xbox Series X is called as Xbox X or Xbox X1? i feel like Series is family name of next gen Xbox, so it make sense if Microsoft release weaker console and called it as Xbox Series S.
ReplyDeleteAt first I wasn't so sure about the design but now I actually dig its looks
ReplyDelete4:17 As a Spanish speaker I heard "Tu querías, tu te vas, y a ir a resolver la"
ReplyDelete4:17 mamberroi moment 😳😳
ReplyDeleteIf you like that music, go check out the band. "Heilung"
ReplyDeleteNo one is complaining about the design.
ReplyDeleteMicrosoft : This is our new console
ReplyDeleteSony : For the first time.... Our new logo
I guess with him saying.
ReplyDeleteGame what you are seeing is build to take the full advantage.
So he means it's not running on Xbox series X
And that game is only a AA not AAA
ReplyDeleteWtf!when does it come out?
ReplyDeleteY am I hearing finding nemo scene when he goes through the bubble volcano?
ReplyDeleteWelcome new generation ♥
ReplyDeleteWhy should I play on that instead of my own better and probably cheaper PC? No Hellblade 2 is no exclusive.
ReplyDeleteI fecking like the look of this beast.
ReplyDeleteWhy is she so ugly though
ReplyDelete🙏🙏🙏🙏
ReplyDelete1:40 💜❣❤
👇👇👇👇🔥
@4:17 I think it's great that Greta made an appearance in this premiere, she's making a helluva name for herself.
ReplyDeletethey should have revealed it at E3
ReplyDeleteHoly demiurge....
ReplyDeleteFor fucks sake... Alan Watts narrating ?
A high bar indeed sir!
Sold, sold, sold.
Just wait until the PS5 is revealed with the same shape and ps fanboys will start the excuses.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait!!
ReplyDeleteNiiiiice
ReplyDeletethese speeches are like generated by an algorithm ...
ReplyDeleteAt this point having actual actors to do the facial expressions must be an industry standard.
ReplyDeletejust say hello
ReplyDeleteI prefer the box instead of ps5 designs that look like Chinese toilet seats
ReplyDeleteAlan Watts.
ReplyDeleteThis games been made a hundred times..
ReplyDeleteI feel like a console reveal deserves a bigger event than just a 5 minute trailer
ReplyDeleteAhuwahi ahohoho ahuwahi ahohoho sharkbait uhaha
ReplyDelete🙏🙏🙏🙏
ReplyDelete0:30 🖤💕
19 december?
👇👇👇
Xbox looking like my refrigerator
ReplyDeleteSo there is:
ReplyDelete• 4K visuals at 60FPS, with possibility of up to 120FPS and 8K
• Support for Variable Refresh Rate
• Hardware accelerated ray tracing
• Auto Low Latency Mode
If these price estimates are true then I’m all in
There's hype for a next gen, but this is really something else, power and performance on this magnitude that rivals even most modern pcs is undeniably impressive!
ReplyDeleteLike like? 2:25
ReplyDeleteI feel like a console reveal deserves a bigger event than just a 5 minute trailer
ReplyDelete😀😀😀
ReplyDeleteLet’s goo!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so much better then ps5 already
ReplyDeletelooks really interesting but "Xbox scarlet" was a way cooler name.
ReplyDeleteFriend: What’s the Wi-Fi password? Me: On the back of the router The back of the router: 4:17
ReplyDeleteThe dawn of a new console war has begun!
ReplyDeleteI don't rock with X-Box but I like that console model.
ReplyDeleteno CPU socket--reballing !! buy new console !!! xbox series X ,ps5 : rx 5700-5700xt+ryzen 3600-3950x,16-32GB memory,dedicated ssd on OS,500W/8A atx power
ReplyDeleteThis trailer makes my mind calm everything negative drifts away. The first trailer the 2nd one demonic asf 😂😂
ReplyDeleteHe talks like he expects applause every 5 seconds.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment