How has Xbox One transformed?



It's funny how the Xbox One X changed the original vision of it. Microsoft has released so many iterations of its console this generation that it's almost hard to believe that Scarlett is so close. The Xbox One has turned into an entirely different console since its revelation and it's in a great place. The best xbox one games may not be proof of that, but the system has offered more than just exclusives.

Succeeded in recovering this after the claim! .

49 Comments

  1. What is the best Xbox one game?

    Got this one back after the claim! Only 3 left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a failure Xbox is the best ps4 is trash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still hate the consoles UI. It's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid Timmy is not asking Santa for Cyberpunk or Cuphead but rather COD, FIFA, and Fornite V-bucks. Once young Timmy gets his PS4 with those games, Sony will have him hooked to their platform for the next 6-7 years.


    Now let's talk about how signing with Microsoft killed PUBG. It forced a small and unexperienced studio to work on two platforms, slowing down updates and eventually resulting in PUBG's downfall. And all so that young Timmy could play PUBG at 15 fps...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't care about exclusives I just need GTA and Star Trek online

    ReplyDelete
  6. These type of videos are still your absolute strength, loved this one way too much and I'm a PS4 "fanboy"! haha Plz never stop making them! All the best and happy holidays man! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. But even if the games will look prettier and even if there are hundreds of games. The quality of the games are going to still be what matters the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Xbox 4L boi, you trippin my Xbox one is the best console I’ve ever had period.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Xbox one all digital....yeeaahhh as a former xbox fan i know where microsofts priorities STILL lie. Its only a great value today because they never would have dug themselves out of the hole they made otherwise. PS4 all the way

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still hate you have to pay to play online

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Forza franchise is enough reason for me to buy the next Xbox. Plus the potential of the Halo series (even if the past few have sucked)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is all a recap of X1 history. Nothing new and they haven't come back at anything. Console is devalued with game pass. Everyone says I'll play on PC but what games still. Forza, Gears, Halo are aging trash. So tired of this agenda story that they will prove anything. More Sea of Thieves nonsense are not games. They aren't. Online online games without story are not what the masses want. More people are over 15 than under and grew up in the early days and want what Sony is delivering. PS Now actually has the same 3rd party games but has their better exclusives. It's a no brainer game pass is a joke! Weak games, bunk controller with AA batteries. MS has no direction and will be Sega out of hardware by 2023 mid gen upgrades. Live in the delusion but its true.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know who told you that gamers don't think exclusives matter. You talk out of your ass very often.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damm that’s a good vid it gets to emotional every time idk why but dammm its amazing and well explained thanks for that awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a friendly reminder that Xbox One sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep on subscribing for gamepass, but I'm still never on it 😂

    ReplyDelete
  17. For me Xbox as a brand has turned into Game Pass. I will continue to subscribe but only on Pc. Huge 360 fan, One X owner but i wont buy another Xbox Console

    ReplyDelete
  18. Been a Xbox fan boy for years and I stuck with Xbox one until half way through the generation then got a ps4 it’s better in every way. Still have my Xbox but I’m switching fully To ps5 when it comes out

    ReplyDelete
  19. call me crazy but i pick my GAME console based on the GAMES available for it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm kind of astonished that so many things about the Xbox One were implemented by Microsoft. They did not listen to fans, or even think about what would be considered popular (For example, a focus on television? Really?), and they did not anticipate that higher framerate, better input delay and detail would be necessary. The jump in improvements from last gen was not only too small, but in some aspects, it was non-existant (for example, we lost the ability to play background music whie gaming. Just fucking lame.)


    But yeah, I have away my Xbox One. For my next console, it's going to be a PS4 Pro.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 105 Million PS4 sold
    Leading VR,Streaming.
    Breaking records with AAA GOTY quality exclusives.

    This major damage control everything Xbox is funny. Spin everything you need to it won't change reality that MS can't compete with Sony in the console space and will be forced to go 3rd party during next-gen. Watch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Halo MCC is the only thing I wanted from Xbox. Now I have it in my Steam library.
    What else is there? Multiplatform games I have on my PC? Stupid Forza and some online games, that I could also get on my PC? I only care about story-driven single player games and that's something that Sony has LOADS of. Until Microsoft stops acting like wannabe EA, they will never be #1.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah no ps4 is better than xbox one the games on ps4 are just better and i own all consoles ps,xbox and switch and I still know ps4 is better no doubt in hell

    ReplyDelete
  24. “They have released so many iterations of their console this generation.”

    PlayStation has released 3.
    Xbox has released 3.

    ?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Microsoft can't compete and they've made ZERO progress against Sony. Don't make these videos acting like they have a chance at winning the next generation. Playstation rules Gaming. Playstation is the one and only place for Gaming if you want games that have steller graphics, gameplay, and STORY. Neither Xbox or PC have Uncharted, The Last of Us, God of War, FUCKING SPIDERMAN....AND SO MANY OTHER GAMES. SONY IS UNDEFEATABLE at this point because they're TRUSTWORTHY. I know that if I pay for a game on Playstation, I'm getting the best version of that game and I'm getting the true experience that I'm expecting as a gamer. This is why I picked Playstation back in 2013 and this is why I left Xbox and refuse to return. Xbox lost my trust and they lost me as a gamer. I don't care how many attempts they make to try and win back my trust because I know that once Microsoft gets my money they will stop pushing out good exclusives and games.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just think about which console gives you the Call of Duty Map Packs first. That console won the generation. Last time it was the Xbox 360, now it's the PS4. Why? Because Activision knows which console Gamers prefer to play Call of Duty on. And whether you like it or not, Call of Duty is the best selling game on console regardless of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Xbox live is still the best place to play online. Xbox did screw up pretty bad this generation. Glad where pass this now.. oh and by far the worst controller ever made, my god I hate it....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Customer goodwill is a nebulous but very real thing for a business, to the point that it has financial value when a company is being bought or sold. It's the rough equivalent of a person's reputation -- everyone knows how important theirs is, despite it not having a specific dollar value. Microsoft seems to have forgotten that in 2013, and spent the last few years rediscovering and rebuilding it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. When Sony was struggling they wanted the cross-play. Now Microsoft is struggling and all of a sudden they want cross-play now.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Game Pass was the game changer for me, my Pro doesn't get much on time now. I also this my X looks better streaming Netflix and Prime.

    ReplyDelete
  31. There should be a a machine designed so that anytime someone mentions Scalebound anywhere the person that pulled the plug on it gets smacked right in the face. I feel like that was a huge deciding factor in the exclusivity of the Xbox One. Literally my money was ready to jump out of my pocket when I saw the trailer for this game. To this day we still do not have an exclusive action adventure or RPG for the Xbox One. And it's fine and dandy that we have things like gears and halo but Horizon zero Dawn god of war and Spider-Man show that single player games sell massively.

    Mind you this is coming from a gamer that doesn't have a particular company that he "fanboys" out for. I just happen to own every single PlayStation console because they have the games I want to play. I owned a Xbox 360 years before I owned a PS3 and even more years before I owned a Wii. Whichever console each generation has the exclusives that I want to play, that's the one I'm going to purchase first.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Xbox one X and game pass are the best values on the gaming market and it’s not close. Especially if you have a 4K tv to pair with it. There’s no doubt the original Xbox one was inferior to the ps4 but now the Xbox one x is considerably better than the ps4 pro.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Xbox has gotten better but we do need exclusives. I have a ps4 too but only use it for exclusive games.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Even with all this the Xbox is still a lesser system. Imagine buying a game that sucks ass but gets better after 4 years of updates?

    Scarlett may very well be extremely successful Microsoft has been really working on fixing their relationship with players since the initial release of the XB1.
    However you also have to realize that Sony as a company isn't blind and like Microsoft has been working towards their next gen releases. All of this is good news to us consumers. 🤔 I was hoping I'd feel smart but somehow I feel like an idiot 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  35. I felt something when you said that xbox fans should be proud. I just upgraded to a xbox all digital editon for $149. Its great value specially if you pair it with game pass ultimate which is also on sale at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  36. Why does the intro music just do the lick over and over again?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just jumped to ps4 for a reason. Done with gaybox

    ReplyDelete
  38. Most redundant video I've seen in a while

    ReplyDelete
  39. Xbox one is dead and remains dead. No amount of features or 360 downloadable titles can save it. Its "power" is irrelevant and only the most basic casual NPCs fall for that as a reason to get a console. Maybe next generation they can step up their game.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Playing The Outer Worlds on my Xbox one X for $1 last month was absolutely excellent, and was one of the small things that stopped me from selling it. I'm going to give them some more time

    ReplyDelete
  41. Back to that question, you get a game on gamepass for so much cheaper, that is why no one would appreciate the game cuz they basically got it for two bucks. Similar to netflix, you only watch one or two shows but the rest of the content means nothing to you. It is good value for sure, but to game devs, they will not want their games to be on gamepass day one

    ReplyDelete
  42. What come back? It started as shit hardware with no games, now it’s good hardware with no games. No games = no reason to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The main thing I didn't like was the "Always online" method. Still, I can't afford internet to this day.I see Xbox as a primary answer to gamers who are more interested in online play,and for PlayStation would be a more single player orientation.Even so, the consoles still have their pros and cons.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Xbox One is dead. They've had zero new exclusives and the games they do have can't compete with Playstation. Sony kicked their ass already and the PS4 is almost pushing 100 Million in sales. The PS4 is still selling to this day. Everyone who has an Xbox One bought a PS4 after a year or two. Everyone who has a PS4 never even thinks of buying an Xbox One because the games are shit. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post