How to burn PS3 games on Blu ray CFW 4 81 STARBUCKS 2020



LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue: https://www.amazon.com/LG-WH16NS40-Internal-Blu-ray-Rewriter/dp/B00E7B08MS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523216041&sr=8-1&keywords=SUPER+MULTI+ + LG

4.81 STARBUCKS [w/ COBRA v7.40] CFW by @habib: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/4-81-starbucks-cobra-7-40-cfw-by-habib.11831/

Cobra PlayStation 3 CFW patch to read burned backup game discs: http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/playstation-3-cfw-cobra-patch-to-play-burned-backup-game-discs.43821 /

Cobra changes to add full support for burnt optical media: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/cobra-changes-to-add-full-burned-optical-media-support.12494/

Cobra ODE GenPS3iso v2.3: https://www.ezcommunitysuite.com/demos/downloads/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=9

Imgburn: http://www.imgburn.com/

downloadgameps3: https://downloadgameps3.com/

GamesTorrents: https://www.gamestorrents.to/juegos-ps3/.

24 Comments

  1. HEADS UP:
    This works on the latest rebug firmware as it's now a standard feature of Cobra, no need to do any patching of files, just install the latest rebug, burn your legitimate backed up games and away you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn with the music .. take it of of ur video cant hear squat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So interesting that you can do this. Maybe bootleg ps3 games will be a thing in the future, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I have to risk to burn or broke my ps3 with cf ... without buy br burn and br media... with a lot of money, I prefer to buy original used games ... for another I will use my custom PS2 .. bye folks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change da world my final message.
    Goodb ye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rebuilt one of those fat PS3 from the ground up 1 time, not very fun. Personally burning is a waste of time i prefer everything digital.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, great video, you can specify in the timeline where you have patched the ps3, so that you can do better, thanks in advance. sorry for my bad English

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the shit. Confusing at first but worth it since I can't extend my internal HDD since it's jammed. So finally all my BD-R discs are gonna be put to use :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, thanks for the answer before, have a question whether orginal ps2 and ps1 can play disk and whether synonymous backup games (ps1 and ps2) in the blue ray drive recognized and started, thanks for the answer in advance

    ReplyDelete
  10. mate switch off this awful music I can't hear you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is the method to actually get the console to play the burnt disc? Anybody got a Link?

    ReplyDelete
  12. 55 min of that music tho...😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post