In this video, I show you how to easily change the look of RetroArch.
I will show you how to activate the XMB Theme "driver from the GLUI and Rgui menus.
It will work on any Android tablet platform Android phone Windows PC Mac Raspberry Pi Odroid really any system that can run Retroarch.
How to configure and use Retroarch: https://youtu.be/qcmKgjQTtnE
💙Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
Support the chain:
💙 Become a patron: https://www.patreon.com/ETAPRIME
💙Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
💙 Support The Channel: Paypal - http://bit.ly/2gy2ffr
💙 Facebook group: https://bit.ly/2rkuKPK
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES! .
Thanks mannnnn!!!!
ReplyDeleteis there a way to get grid view? right now its only a list of my roms displaying a single thumbnail for the game I'm selecting.
ReplyDeleteWow. Makes a huge difference
ReplyDeleteUsing an ipega controller with my huawei p9 prime, looks like some pimped out psp hahahahha
ReplyDeleteYou're doing God's work
ReplyDeleteThx 😁
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDeleteWhat's XMB ?
ReplyDeleteThanks So Much
ReplyDeleteSo how to get the Emulators ???
ReplyDeleteWhen I reopen it It's So small and can't Really see it
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU
ReplyDeleteWii?
ReplyDeletethank you so much , it worked finalle
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how to change the damn color of the xmb icons.
ReplyDeleteOzone is the switch style and you can find it in menu settings too and I prefer it I guess because I have used one, I recommend using the menu with a controller (any controller even VR controller and enable switch cancel and ok button for some users
ReplyDeleteYou can turn off Settings<Onscreen Display<Onscreen Overlay<Hide Overlay in Menu for anyone having problems.
ReplyDeleteThankyou!
ReplyDeleteNull just keeps my screen black
ReplyDeleteI like the xmb, but that ozone makes me feel like im playing on a switch
ReplyDeleteHow to you use custom xmbs?
ReplyDeleteIt did it on my Samsung galaxy s9+
ReplyDeleteThank you for making this video
ReplyDeleteHave they got xmb for psp yet? Looks like 3ds can run it...
ReplyDeleteabsolutely fantastic.
ReplyDeletewas always wondering about this as sometimes id have the older green looking menu setup with no support for touch and it wasn't very helpful..
Interesting I have seen never Retroarch videos with people using the ols themes. I didn't use Retroarch until after what we have now was implemented so I have never tried the old but wondered why and how some was using the old.
ReplyDeleteThanks ETAPRIME!! You gave an useful information! I really appreciated!
ReplyDeleteI prefer XMB even on the Pi
ReplyDeleteRetroArch is nice, but once you go BigBox Launch Box there's no going back, I went full lifetime license thx to this channel, worth every penny too.
ReplyDeleteThe glui is much better for smaller touch screen such as my Oneplus 6.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great tip! Thanks ETA!
ReplyDeleteETA PRIME, thank you, thank you, a million times thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering why when I downloaded RetroArch that it never looked like the version you used. Thank you so much for this vid!
Yeh I'm pretty sure my WiiU uses the old Retroarch. I havn't explored updating it but thought it was just the one that WiiU used but yeh b cool to have the newer one on there if I can.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to transfer (in game) saves from retro pi to android? I have a PSX game I've been playing on the Retro Pi and want to add the file to play via ePSXe on my android tablet. I have gone into the PSX folder located the .sav file on the Pi and copied this across to the PC then into the PSX folder on my tablet with the ROM. When I launch ePSXe it launches the game but has no save present?
ReplyDeleteHEy asswipe you never show us how you got to the RGY
ReplyDeleteomg, I effed up. I'm on my s9+ and it won't let my revert. I can't do anything. :(
ReplyDeletewhat about wii ????
ReplyDeleteThanks ETA at first i thought i was not possible to do this in retropi running on raspberry pi
ReplyDeleteHowever now i switched to XMB the are some black boxes instead of icons in the menus, is there any way to fix that?
Does this apply to retroarch installed on consoles like a 3DS?
ReplyDeleteif you use s super old or weak PC like an old netbook. DON'T do it. The default xmb waves will grind things to a halt. Like less than 1 fps .
ReplyDeletePost a Comment