How to install Android TV on Raspberry Pi 3 and Sideload applications



AMAZON LINKS
Buy a Raspberry Pi and accessories on Amazon

Raspberry Pi 3 - http://amzn.to/2gYPWIc

Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit - http://amzn.to/2gYKNQr

Best Raspberry Pi case - http://amzn.to/2g0xqzk

7 inch Raspberry Pi touch screen - http://amzn.to/2gHoIFf

YOU CAN DRIVE APPLICATIONS FROM A USB STICK ADTER YOU INSTALL A FILE BROWSER APPLICATION AS FILE EXPLORING THE USB STICK MUST BE FAT32

ANDROID 6.0.1 RASPBERRY PI 3 WITH GOOGLE PLAY- https://youtu.be/DNv3hVSem2A

How to install Android TV on Raspberry Pi 3 and Sideload applications

Geek Till It Hertz Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/sahajsarup

Geek Till It Hertz website - http://geektillithertz.com/wordpress/

GET WIN32DISKIMAGER- https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

GET THE SDCARD TRAINER HERE - https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

GET THE FAT32 FORMAT HERE - http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm

GET WINRAR HERE - http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

How to install Android Tv on Raspberry Pi 3- https://youtu.be/GjrouKDt2zo

Test Kodi Raspberry pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/1DHermfeFng

Dreamcast Test Raspberry pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/uomy1Mdgz54

PSP test Raspberry pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/h_EcjKidK1E

Test PSX Raspberry Pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/9J1CqyrQ6ag

First Look Raspberry Pi 3 Android Tv- https://youtu.be/NMDf5thqoMk
This video is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission. .

31 Comments

  1. Cant you just download apks from the browser?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always say "hit escape". So, there no way to use this android on rpi without keyboard ? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. im watching from the future and this app keeps saying that it cant find my device

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I install this on my raspberry pi zero w?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i would like to know if this system can comunicate with alexa/google commands in sone way as the chromecast and the fire tv. There is any way to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot download the amazon fire tv utility app

    ReplyDelete
  7. its not work... only black screen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Si, please tell me. how to change resulation? please sir tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir , Please tell me, how to setup 1080p resulation? please sir tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The image won't boot on my pi 3b+😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+ and all I get is a rainbow screen when I turn it on with the SD card in, any help?

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I try to load something like Mobdro, most of the colors are a sort of blue. I can't connect a Bluetooth controller either. Any Idea how to fix any of these problems?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried 3 versions of it but just black screen and nothing is booting :/ whats wrong? i mean its just flashing and go

    ReplyDelete
  14. can't connect to my raspberry with your amazonfire, any idea ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i tried it not working
    shows a blank screen from start

    ReplyDelete
  16. How can i install android tv in tinker board..please help

    ReplyDelete
  17. from where can i download these side load apk's

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mine just shows the rainbow boot screen

    ReplyDelete
  19. it works on

      raspberry PI 3 b +?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post