I used PS4 & XBOX Controller in Fortnite ... (which is better)



I used PS4 & XBOX Controller in Fortnite ... (which is better)
Thanks for watching, please leave a LIKE and subscribe if you're new! ❤️

Yung Chip: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBurntFry

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lastinkypinky
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/pinkystinky
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PinkyFortnite

Thanks for watching, please leave a LIKE and subscribe if you're new! ❤️

Use Support a Creator Code: pinky ❤️

★ Previous video: https://youtu.be/ypp4Mt5kV94
★ Subscribe: https://bit.ly/2RlF4TX

LEAVE A 👍 IF YOU HAVE BENEFITED! (IF YOU DO IT, YOU ARE A BEAST)

★ DISCOVER ALL MY FORTNITE VIDEOS! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdXSZzX7QTD92wdmy1_TkiYsbpcoH8ufL

Outro Music: https://www.youtube.com/user/viznm8.

43 Comments

  1. I play fortnite ps4 but I prefer xbox one you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps4 is better x box controllers are to big

    ReplyDelete
  3. which controller do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps4 cause all my friends have ps4 just 2 have xbox and just one of them are playing Fortnite and i sonetimes play on my best friends ps4 and i like it a lot I sometimes play Pixel gun 3d or Fortnite on my iPhone XS with ps4 controller and it‘s very chilli to play Fortnite or Pixel gun 3d with ps4 controller so i like ps4 controller and ps4 a lot but I have never tried Xbox controller or Xbox so I feel to give both a try in germany people use ps4 controller and ps4 more often then Xbox controller and Xbox so yeah

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was using pc on the last ps4 round

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are the same!We have to team up on pc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xbox and ps4 are. the same but i bfer xbox us consoll players need to rise to pc
    👇 please lick coment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ps4 controller is better than xbox controller!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is why i wanna switch from pc to either xbox or ps4



    ehhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🥇Mejor Xbox 🥇(((💩PS4 👎💩)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post