Magnus Trainer - Learn and train chess on iOS and Android



Magnus Trainer is live on the App Store and Google Play. The app is for everyone - including absolute beginners. Learn to chess or train your skills with my innovative mini-games that I created with my team of great masters and interactive theory based on my own games. Get it today!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------

Download Magnus Trainer on iOS and Android! https://magnustrainer.app.link

Download Magnus' Kingdom of Chess on iOS and Android! https://magnuskingdom.app.link

Download Play Magnus on iOS and Android! https://playmagnus.app.link

Follow Magnus and play Magnus on social networks:
Facebook Magnus Carlsen: http://www.facebook.com/magnuschess
Facebook Play Magnus: http://www.facebook.com/playmagnus
Twitter Magnus Carlsen: http://www.twitter.com/magnuscarlsen
Twitter Play Magnus: http://www.twitter.com/playmagnus
Instagram Magnus Carlsen: https://www.instagram.com/magnus_carlsen/
Instagram Play Magnus: https://www.instagram.com/playmagnus/.

34 Comments

  1. Hi! When will the game tab appear on Android app like it's on iOS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have problems with the app. I can't do anything but read text and look at different boards. No playing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have problems with the app. I cant play because It stops at the first chess board with some text. It was not like this before. This is really annoying because I paid for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i beat him up at 9 yo but he beat me at 55 moves at the age of 28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Against all of the intermediate Magnus (ages 9 through 11), I've had to convert a win in the end game. It seems that kid Magnus doesn't understand how to draw an even endgame position yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was struggling against your 8 year old AI just lucky enough to win that. Now I heard you say everybody struggling with your 9 yr old AI

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will u play with play magnus app again? This time play with 22/23 years old magnus

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish that i could meet you one day and beat you..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why is everyone talking about age 9-13...
    By the way I dont get why the 25 y.o. magnus blundered his queen when I was against him is it a sac or not?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These videos always seem like somebody has him hostage lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. support a small chess channel, subscribe, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello magnus please in spanish i am of México you app is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. This trainer is actually helpful! It helps with my tactics and checkmates!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I have beaten 10 year old and I had 2 draws against 11 year old Magnuss and even winning positions against 11 year old Magnuss but I didn't win

    ReplyDelete
  15. Magnus sir what was your rating at age 9 and 10

    ReplyDelete
  16. La mejor app para aprender ajedrez, diario juego para ver si ganó los 6 meses de membresía.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol that thumbs up in the end was golden

    ReplyDelete
  18. Llevo tiempo usándola y es muy buena.😁✌.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've beaten magnus 9 year old with London System, which I learnt the Magnus trainer app...
    But I'm stuck with 10 year old magnus.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm 13 and 2 months and defeated Magnus 10 .Is that good?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey play with me(in lichess)(Agayeva-Gulsenem)

    ReplyDelete
  22. c est payant 7 euros par mois et non par an c est pas rien !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post