MHWorld: Iceborne | Better keyboard and mouse connections for PC (ranged / melee weapons)



Many people complain about KBM controls in Iceborne because the default controls are very different from MHW and poorly designed.
Here are the main links that I designed based on what I used in MHW.

► Please subscribe if you liked the video
► Twitter: https://goo.gl/KWLv1u

#MHW #MHWIB.

6 Comments

  1. they added keybind for shorcut and radial menu but also fixed hotkey which pissed me off

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hated the fact that item scrolling is CTRL. I couldn't run or craft my items properly. Pissed me off so bad lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry but i dont like the settings, i hope there is an update

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I remove a keybind? it only changed to BS if I clicked backspace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for doing this, this helps out so much from the shitty, finger breaking controls, Capcom wants us to use for PC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a joke that they took away the option that we could aim with right mousebutton...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post