Multiplayer beta! Birdo! - Mario Kart Tour - Gameplay Part 37 (iOS)



Mario Kart Tour Gameplay Walkthrough Part 37! Holiday Tour Gameplay!
PART 1 ► http://zack.watch/MarioKartTour PLAYLIST ► http://zack.watch/MarioKartTourList
SIGN UP ► http://sub.zackscott.games ► Thank you for every Like! 👍 Ring the bell! 🔔 ⤴

Thank you for watching my gameplay and my guided tour of Mario Kart Tour! I love Mario Kart, and I'm happy to see him finally making his way to mobile platforms! You may have seen a trailer or a review, but this game will feature my impressions, reactions and comments throughout the game, including all of the characters! If you are a fan of Mario Kart, let's play Mario Kart Tour! Subscribe to ZackScottGames for new episodes today!

MARIO KART GOES A WORLD TOUR
Mario and his friends go global in this new Mario Kart as they race around courses inspired by real world cities in addition to the classic Mario Kart courses! These destinations will be presented in circuits that run every two weeks! In addition to courses based on iconic locations, some of your favorite Mario Kart characters will receive variations that incorporate the local flavor of the cities featured in the game! The Mario Kart series known and loved by many is ready to take on the world - one smart device at a time! With one finger, you can easily steer and drift and launch devastating objects while searching for gold in mugs filled with new and classic Mario Kart courses. Earn big stars by racing or pulling the featured pipe to get more drivers, karts and gliders! You can also proudly display badges, earned by completing certain challenges, next to your name in the game!

JOIN ► http://join.zackscott.games
🙌 Become a member to get incredible benefits!
🎬 Exclusive videos!
⚡ Community messages reserved for members!
👕 Exclusive discounts on Merch!
💸 Special rank on my discord!
💥 Exclusive badge and Emoji!

SUBSCRIBE ► http://sub.zackscott.games
👋 I'm ZackScott! Subscribe if you haven't done so! New videos everyday!
👍 Thank you for each Like, Share and Comment!
🔔 Ring the bell to join the notification team!

MORE FROM ZACKSCOTT
Shirts ► http://shirts.zackscott.com
Discord ► http://discord.gg/ZackScottGames
Twitter ► http://twitter.com/ZackScott
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/ZackScott
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/ZackScott
More YouTube ► http://youtube.com/ZackScott

GAME INFO
Name: Mario Kart Tour
Developer: Nintendo EPD
Publisher: Nintendo
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: September 25, 2020
Website: https://mariokarttour.com

hashtags
#MarioKartTour #MarioKart #ZackScottGames #Nintendo.

44 Comments

  1. using that points system in the multiplayer looks strange...everyone always going to use the best thing, so everyone with the same things

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1414 5398 5046. I need one more friend please help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much $$ do you put into this to have everything so maxed out at only level 26? I'm at 31 after maybe a month and my top kart is a rank 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ZackScott Today On Christmas It Is My First Time Playing Mario Kart Tour And I Am Sucking Due To Lag

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Also Not Getting 5 Grand Stars Every Race I Be Getting 3-4 Grand Stars In The First Two Cups In Mario Kart Tour

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZackScott I Have Pauline(Party Time) And I Have 8 Drivers So Far And On My 10th Pull On Pauline(Party Time) Pipe I Was Lucky To Get Pauline(Party Time).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys :) could you add me in Mario Kart Tour ? I still need these 3 friends for the rubys. My ID is 9460 1684 0121  thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. People who do not have a characeter that can hold 3 items is at a disavantage... this really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zack: Everyone's Donkey Kong!
    Baby Mario: Goooo! GOO! (You got to be joking me! EEK!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ive also seen a cpu called deku on rainbow road t with baby rosa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um zack your driving kinda sucks your scores should be way higher considering you have everything lol you should look up abdallahsmash he is a god at this game

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zack, I am new to your Channel and I have subscribed and liked this video,I was wondering if you could buy me the pass for Mario Kart Tour.
    I want the Pass because i have completed today’s tour and i have nothing to do and i really want to play multiplayer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zack on daisy hills you can trick off the goomba in the warp pipe
    That’s why you keep landing on the grass

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are sooooooooooo fracking stuped.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is anyone going to talk about that guys gamer tag at 30:22 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zack a bonus challenge when they win like if they won first is because you get all 3 stars if they win like 2nd they got 2

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw his Merchandise “you gotta be joking kidding me” 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  18. 191748916174
    Friend code
    Add me
    Accepting all

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey zackscott why dont u go and play super paper mario so u can learn more about paper marios back story

    ReplyDelete
  20. You ssoooooooooooo mean and racist.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Zack got a Christmas present early 4 million subs

    ReplyDelete
  22. it sucks that i need the gold pass to play multiplayer :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dam 4m! I remember just b4 u hit 1m cos I arrived about like 700k

    ReplyDelete
  24. How does he get so many points from a first place?

    ReplyDelete
  25. ive also seen a cpu called HOLY GHOST as wario

    ReplyDelete
  26. Also, zachscott, what a waste of money of a mobile game

    ReplyDelete
  27. Did you know that if you are right behind the player and have a banana you can throw it Forward and take damage to the player without it hitting the umm floor

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Marry Christmas and the Happy New Year.

    Another Baby Daisy Cup💛
    Yoshi Circuit R🌳
    Daisy Hills T🏡
    DK Pass R☃️
    Vs. Mega Wario🌃

    Another Luigi Cup♻️
    New York Minute 2R🌃
    Mario Circuit 2R⛳️
    Shy Guy Bazaar T🕌
    Ring Race🌌

    Another Wendy Cup🌷
    DK Pass☃️
    Rainbow Road T🌌
    Daisy Hills R🏡
    Do Jump Boosts⛳️

    Another Wario Cup🌕
    Yoshi Circuit🌳
    New York Minute 2T🌃
    Waluigi Pinball T🎰
    Break Item Boxes🚪

    ReplyDelete
  29. 0:51 Everyone is Donkey Kong
    Baby Mario: Am I A Joke To You?

    ReplyDelete
  30. why don't you ever use your powerups...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post